Samsung has recently launched all new Samsung Launched Galaxy J5 2016 and Galaxy J7 2016 in India priced at Rs. 13,990 and Rs 15,990 respectively. Now going to launch two new handset from new “C” series, the all new Samsung Galaxy C5 and Samsung Galaxy C7. Both Smartphone will cost you approx. CNY 1,599 (Approx. Rs. 16,500) and Samsung Galaxy C7 approx. CNY 1,799 (Approx. Rs. 18,500). It will counter Xiaomi Mi Max and Lenovo PHEB Plus.
According to latest rumours and leaks, upcoming Samsung Galaxy C7 will support Finger Print scanner, 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Micro SIM with 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, Glonass, and FM radio comes with a 5.7”-inch Full HD IPS display with resolution 1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
Samsung Galaxy C7 will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS powered by a 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 617 with 4GB will be available 32GB internal memory including a 128GB Micro SD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy C7 will sport a 16-MP Primary autofocus camera with LED flash and CMOS Sensor and for clicking selfies and video calling it offers you a 8-MP front-facing camera with 120 degree viewing lance. It will be packed with a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge. However no offcial confirmation from Samsung so far.
Samsung Galaxy C7 and Samsung Galaxy C5 are identical to each other only deference is their display; Samsung Galaxy C7 comes with 5.7’’inch Full HD display while Samsung Galaxy C5 comes with a 5.2’’-inch HD display. Samsung also planning to launch Samsung Galaxy J9 with 3GB RAM, Finger print scanner in Q2 will be priced approx. Rs 14,999.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
Samsung has recently launched Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy On5 and On7 while Samsung Galaxy A7 is available at Rs 30,499 in Black, White and Gold colour option and Samsung Galaxy Grand Max at Rs 14,990 in Grey and White colour option. Samsung has also launched two mid-range tablet in India.
Samsung Galaxy C7 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support with 4GLTE
- 5.7”-Inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Fastest 64-Bit octa-core SoC
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4GB RAM + 128GB expandable memory
- 16-mp Rear Camera with CMOS sensors
- 8-MP Front Camera with 120 degree viewing lance for selfies
- Finger print scanner
- 3000 mAh battery with Quick Charge
Samsung Galaxy C7 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- ‘NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM TYPE Hybrid Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM) With Dual-Standby
- Display 5.7”-Full HD IPS display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi and Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor 64-Bit octa-core Snapdragon 615
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 32GB Internal memory expandable up to 128GB via Microsd card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MegaPixel Camera with 4608 x 2592 pixels, autofocus, LED flash and SMOS Sensor with 1080p@30fps video recording
- Camera Feature Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Secondary Camera 8-MegaPixel for Selfies and Video calling
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- connectivity 4G LTE, 3G Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB v2.0
- Battery 3000mAh
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Rivals Letv Le 1s, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3,Lenovo K4 Note
- Release date in India Q2 2016
- Price in Approx. China Approx. CNY 1,799
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Price in USA Approx. $275
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Price in India Rs 17,999
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy C5 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Samsung Galaxy C7 is coming to rock and rule the gadget market. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.