Motorola P50 the much awaited budget smartphone launched in China priced at CNY 2,499 (Approx Rs. 25,000) for 6GB + 128GB Model in Brown Gradient and Sapphire Gradient colour option. P50 expected to launch in India This August priced approx. Rs 20,000 for 6GB+128GB ROM Variant while 4GB+128GB model will cost you approx. Rs 16,000.
Motorola P50 supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.34-inch Full HD+ Holy Punch display with a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels, pixel density of 432 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 21: 9.
P50 is powered by a powerful 2.2GHz Octa-core, Samsung Exynos 9609 SoC with Mali G72 MP3 GPU with 4GB/6GB RAM, 128GB ROM and 512GB MicroSD card slot will run on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
P50 sports a powerful Dual rear 48-MP( with an f/1.7 aperture and a pixel size of 1.6-micron )+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors perfect for low light shooting and 25-MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 1.8-micron for video calling and selfies.
This budget smartphone is powered by a powerful 3500mAh battery with Quick charge 4.0 meaures 160.10 x 71.20 x 8.70mm and weight 180gm.
Read More About :- Xiaomi Mi A3 Price, Review, Specifications
Motorola P50 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual Rear Camera (48MP+5MP) +25-MP Selfie camera
- Octa core processor + 6GB RAM+ 128GB ROM
- 6.34-inch Full HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 21: 9
- Android Pie with Face ID, USB Type C, Finger Print scanner
- 3500mAh battery with fast Charging
Motorola P50 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.34-inch Full HD+ Holy Punch display with a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels, pixel density of 432 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 21: 9
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core 2.2GHz , Samsung Exynos 9609 Processor SoC
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- Memory 128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 512GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Dual Camera 48-MP+5MP Rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 25-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass / magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor
- Battery 3500mAh with Fast charging technology 4.0
- Dimension 160.10 x 71.20 x 8.70mm
- Weight 180gm
- Release date August 2019
- Colours Brown Gradient and Sapphire Gradient
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- price in China CNY 2,499 (Approx Rs. 25,000) for 6GB + 128GB
- Price in India Rs 15,999 for 4GB+128GB, Approx. Rs 20,000 for 6GB+128GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Motorola P50 is the best budget smartphone with best camera. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates