Motorola P50, company’s best budget smartphone with 25MP selfie camera and powerful Dual (48MP+5MP) Rear camera launched in China in Brown Gradient and Sapphire Gradient colour option priced at CNY 2499 for 6GB+128GB. P50 reported to launch in India This August priced between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 in two models.
Motorola P50 supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.34-inch Full HD+ 21:9 Hole-Punch display with a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels, pixel density of 432 pixels per inch (ppi).
P50 is powered by a powerful Octa-core, Samsung Exynos 9609 Processor SoC with 4GB RAM, 128GB ROM and 512GB MicroSD card slot will run on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top. P50 is 3500mAh battery with Quick charge 4.0 meaures 160.10 x 71.20 x 8.70mm and weight 180gm.
P50 sporting a powerful Dual rear 48-MP( with an f/1.7 aperture and a pixel size of 1.6-micron )+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors perfect for low light shooting and 25-MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 1.8-micron for video calling and selfies.
Read More About :- Motorola P50 Price, Release date, Specifications
Motorola P50 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.34-inch Full HD+ Holy Punch display with a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels, pixel density of 432 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 21: 9
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9609 Processor SoC
- RAM 4GB/6GB + ROM 128GB + up to 512GB via MicroSD card
- Camera Dual Rear Camera 48-MP+5MP + 25-MP front Camera
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass / magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor
- Battery 3500mAh with Fast charging technology 4.0
- Dimension 160.10 x 71.20 x 8.70mm + Weight 180gm
- Release date August 2019
- Colours Brown Gradient and Sapphire Gradient
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Price in China CNY 2499
- Price in India approx. Rs 20,000 for 6GB+128GB ROM Variant while 4GB+128GB model will cost you approx. Rs 16,000.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Motorola P50 is coming to rule the budget phone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates