Motorola One Action, Andorid one budget smartphone with Triple Rear camera all se to launch on 23rd August Lenovo owned press event. This handset will cost you approx. Rs 20,000 for 6GB+128GB ROM , approx. Rs 16,000 for 4GB+128GB in Brown Gradient and Sapphire Gradient colour option. It’s rivals are Mi A3, Honor 9X Pro, Honor 9X.
Motorola One Action likly to carry recnetly launched Motorola P50 which is available in China at CNY 2,499 (Approx Rs. 25,000) for 6GB + 128GB Model.
According to report, Motorola One Action will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.34-inch Full HD+ Hole Punch display with a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels, pixel density of 432 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 21: 9.
Action will be powered by a powerful 2.2GHz Octa-core, Samsung Exynos 9609 SoC with Mali G72 MP3 GPU with 4GB/6GB RAM, 128GB ROM and 512GB MicroSD card slot will run on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
Action will sport Triple rear 48-MP( with an f/1.7 aperture and a pixel size of 1.6-micron )+5MP rear camera +2MP with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors perfect for low light shooting and 25-MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 1.8-micron for video calling and selfies.
This Android One smartphone will be powered by a powerful 3500mAh battery with Quick charge 4.0 meaures 160.10 x 71.20 x 8.70mm and weight 180gm.
Read More About :- Xiaomi Mi A3 Price, Review, Specifications
Motorola One Action KEY FEATURES:-
- Triple Rear Camera (48MP+5MP+2MP) +25-MP Selfie camera
- Octa core processor + 6GB RAM+ 128GB ROM
- 6.34-inch Full HD+ Hole Punch display with an aspect ratio of 21: 9
- Android Pie with Face ID, USB Type C, Finger Print scanner
- 3500mAh battery with fast Charging
Motorola One ActionSPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.34-inch Full HD+ Hole Punch display with a resolution of 1080×2520 pixels, pixel density of 432 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 21: 9
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core 2.2GHz , Samsung Exynos 9609 Processor SoC
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- Memory 128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 512GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Triple Rear Camera 48-MP+5MP+2MP Rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 25-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass / magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor
- Battery 3500mAh with Fast charging technology 4.0
- Dimension 160.10 x 71.20 x 8.70mm
- Weight 180gm
- Release date 23rd August 2019
- Colours Brown Gradient and Sapphire Gradient
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
- price in China CNY 2,499 (Approx Rs. 25,000) for 6GB + 128GB
- Price in India Rs 15,999 for 4GB+128GB, Approx. Rs 20,000 for 6GB+128GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Motorola One Action coming to rule the budget phone market in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates