Lenovo has launched the best camera Smartphone in mid-range price, I am talking about the all new Lenovo Vibe X3 which launched in India priced at 19,999. Lenovo Vibe X3 is on sale online from Thursday, 2PM excursively through Amazon. Lenovo recently launched Lenovo K4 Note (Rs 11,999), Lenovo A7000 Turbo (Rs 10,999) while Lenovo K5 Note and Lenovo Lemon 3 launched in China.
The all new Lenovo Vibe X3 support Finger print Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination offers you crystal clear wide-angle view from every angle perfect for watching movies, playing games, reading e-books.
Lenovo Vibe X3 powered by a powerful hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor clocked at 1.2GHz processor with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Lenovo Vibe X3 sporting a powerful 21-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) perfect for low light shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 35,00mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever measures 154.00 x 76.50 x 9.30mm. It also including IR blaster, Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio and AntVR headset.
Lenovo Vibe X3 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support(hybrid dual-SIM slots)
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, USB OTG , Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection
- Fastest Hexa-core+3GB RAM+32GB ROM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- 21-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 8-MP for Selfies and video call
- 35,00mAh battery
- Finger print ID, TheatreMax, IR blaster, AntVR headset
- Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio
- Dimension 154.00 x 76.50 x 9.30mm
- Release date Q1 2016
- Colours White
- Rival Moto X Play and HTC Desire 828
- Lenovo Vibe X3 Price in India price Rs 19,999
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe X3 Price in India, Review, Specifications, Features
At last few honest word, Lenovo Vibe X3 is the best camera smartphone. What you think? Please be open to give your view.