Lenovo K8 Note launched in India featuring Dual rear camera will be available through Amazon from 18nth August priced at Rs 12,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 13,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. It’s rivals are Xiaomi Mi 5X.
Lenovo K8 Note supports Fingerprint Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5’’-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination .
This handset is a powerful Octa-core Helio X20 MediaTek processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 7.1 Nougat OS. It’s Dimension is 154.5×75.9×8.5mm and Weight 185gm.
K8 Note sports a Dual rear camera 13-MP +5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 13-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies.
Note 8 is powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology. It also including IR blaster which allows you to stream your video on TV and Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio.
Read More About:- Lenovo K6 Note price, Release date, Specifications
Lenovo K8 Note Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 64-bit Octa-core Helio X20 processor from MediaTek
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 13-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 13-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension 154.5×75.9×8.5mm, Weight 185gm
- Release date August 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Price in China approx. CNY 1299 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. CNY 1399 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Price in India 12,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 13,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe S2 Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Rumours
At last few honest word, Lenovo K8 Note is going to be the game changer. What you think? Be open to give your view and be first write a review.