Lenovo K8 Note, the best dual camera budget smartphone now available in India through Amazon from 18nth August priced at Rs 12,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 13,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. It will counter Xiaomi Mi 5X and Redmi Note 5.
Lenovo K8 Note supports Fingerprint Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5’’-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination .
This handset is a powerful Octa-core Helio X20 MediaTek processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot. It will run most advance on Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
K8 Note sports a Dual rear camera 13-MP +5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 13-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies.
Note 8 is powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology. It also including IR blaster which allows you to stream your video on TV and Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio.
Read More About:- Lenovo K6 Note price, Release date, Specifications
Lenovo K8 Note Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 64-bit Octa-core Helio X20 processor from MediaTek
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 12-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 13-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer,
- Battery 4000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Talk Time up to 24.7 hours
- Standby time up to 378 hours
- Dimension 154.5×75.9×8.5mm
- Weight 185gm
- Release date 9th August 2017
- Availability 18nth August
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Price in China approx. CNY 1199 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. CNY 1499 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Price in India 12,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 13,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe S2 Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Rumours
At last few honest word, Lenovo K8 Note is going to create history in sales in Indian market. What you think? Be open to give your view and be first write a review.