Lenovo K8 Plus launched in Indian market priced at Rs 10,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM through Amazon. Now launched Lenovo K8 Priced at Rs Rs 10,499 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB available in India through Offline store. It will counter upcoming Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
All new Lenovo K8 is power by a powerful Octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 SoC with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot runs most advance on Android 7.1 Nougat OS. It measures 147.9×73.7×8.5mm and Weight 165gm.
It supports Fingerprint Scanner, hybrid dual-SIM slots, TheatreMax, USB OTG, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.2’’-inch HD 2D glass display with resolution (720×1280 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination .
This lenovo special sporting a 13-M rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX230 with zero shutter lag), 4k Video recording, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies packed with a 4000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology. It also including IR blaster which allows you to stream your video on TV and Wolfson-powered audio technology with Hi-Fi Lenovo Sound with HD audio.
While Lenovo K8 Plus launched at Rs 10,999 comes with 5.2-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display powered by Android Nougat and the MediaTek Helio P25 processor comes with a Dual 13MP +5MP rear camera along with an 8MP front-facing camera packed with a 4000mAh battery.
Read More About:- Lenovo K6 Note price, Release date, Specifications
Lenovo K8 Features:-
- Dual-SIM Support(hybrid dual-SIM slots)
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, USB OTG , Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.2-inch HD display with gorilla glass 4 protection
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest Octa-core+3GB RAM
- 13MP Rear+8-MP front
- 4000mAh battery
- Finger print Scanner
Lenovo K8 Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Nano SIM)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.2inch HD 2D Glass display with resolution(720×1280) resolution and gorilla glass 4 protection
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 64-bit Octa-core MediaTek Helio P20
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 32GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 6P Lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF (phase detection autofocus), 4K Video recording
- Pro Mode, Smart Assist, Slow Motion, and Nightscape
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh Sony/ATL battery with Quick Charge
- Dimension 147.9×73.7×8.5mm
- Weight 165gm
- Release date 27th Sept. 2017
- Colours Golden and Silver
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Price in India Rs 10,499 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
Read More About:-Lenovo Vibe S2 Price, Release date, Specifications, Latest Rumours
At last few honest word, Lenovo K8 is the best budget phone under Rs 11,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.