Lenovo K4 Note, the best mid-range smartphone with finger Print scanner, NFC and Octa-core SoC, 3GB RAM launched in Indian market on 5th Jan 2016 priced at Rs 11,999, Rs 13,299 AntVR virtual reality headset and Rs 12,499 with VR Bundle in Tuxedo Black. Lenovo K4 Note the pre registration is on from Tuesday will be available from 20th Jan. 2016 while VR Bundle variant will be available from 19th Jan. and AntVR virtual reality headset variant will be available later. On the other hand Lenovo K3 Note is available in India at Rs 9,999 and Lenovo K3 Note Music at Rs 12,999.The all new Lenovo K4 Note supports Dual-SIM((4G+3G)), Micro SIM, NFC and Finger Print Scanner offers you a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection with 360 degree wide angle view perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Lenovo K4 Note runs on latest Android 5.1 Lollipop OS powered by a powerful 64 Bit, 1.3GHz, Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 SoC processor with 3GB RAM promising you blazing multitasking experience while 16GB internal memory and 128GB Expandable memory offers of huge space to store your favourite music and games.
Lenovo K4 Note sporting a 13-MP rear Auto focus camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor which gives your best ever photography experience while 5-MP front facing camera perfect for clicking selfies and video calling this is not enough it also powered by a powerful 3300mAh Li-Po battery promising talk time up to 22 hours on 3G and up to 256 hours 3G standby time including sports dual-front speakers, Dolby Atmos audio Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi , GPS, and a 3.5mm measures 153.60 x 76.50 x 9.10mm and weight is 158gm.
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note FULL SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM TYPE Micro SIM Dual-SIM(4G+3G)
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD IPS(1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor 64 Bit, Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 SoC processor
- RAM 3GB
- MEMORY 16GB internal memory and 128GB Expandable memory
- REAR CAMERA 13-MP rear Auto focus camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor
- FRONT CAMERA 5-MP FF for selfies, 1080p
- Sensor digital compass, accelerometer, proximity sensor, and ambient light sensor
- Sound sports dual-front speakers, alongside Dolby Atmos audio, 3x microphone, TheaterMax support, Wolfson 8281 Audio Hub
- 4G, 3G, 2G, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, Finger print scanner and NFC
- BATTERY 3300mAh battery
- Talk Time up to 22 hours
- Standby Time up to 256 hours
- Dimension 153.60 x 76.50 x 9.10mm
- Weight 158gm
- Release date by 5th Jan Q1 2016
- Availability 19th Jan, 2016
- Colour Tuxedo Black
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Lenovo K4 Note Price in China CNY 1196
- Lenovo K4 Note in USA $180
- Lenovo K4 Note Price in India at Rs 11,998, Rs 13,299 AntVR virtual reality headset and Rs 12,499 with VR Bundle
At last few honest word to say that Lenovo K4 Note is coming to rock and rule the smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.