Lenovo K4 Note, the next generation killer mid-range smartphone launched in Indian market on 5th Jan. 2015 which will be available from 20th Jan. 2016, 2PM priced at Rs 11,999(Approx. $180) and Rs 13,299 AntVR virtual reality headset will be available from 19th Jan. 2PM in Tuxedo Black colour option online through Amazon while AntVR virtual reality headset variant will be available later at Rs 12,499. Now you you can pre registration through Amazon for first Flash sale.
It’s predecessor are Lenovo K3 Note is available in India at Rs 9,999 and Lenovo K3 Note Music at Rs 12,999. Lenovo recently launched Lenovo A7000 Plus in China and Lenovo Vibe P1, Lenovo Vibe P1m andLenovo Vibe S1 in India soon going to launch Lenovo 7010 and Lenovo K5 Note.
The all new Lenovo K4 Note supports Dual-SIM((4G+3G)), Micro SIM, NFC and Finger Print Scanner offers you a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection runs on latest Android 5.1 Lollipop OS powered by a powerful 64 Bit, 1.3GHz, Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 SoC processor with 3GB RAM promising you blazing multitasking experience while 16GB internal memory and 128GB Expandable memory offers of huge space to store your favourite music and games.
Lenovo K4 Note sporting a 13-MP rear Auto focus camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor which gives your best ever photography experience while 5-MP front facing camera perfect for clicking selfies and video calling this is not enough it also powered by a powerful 3300mAh Li-Po battery promising talk time up to 22 hours on 3G and up to 256 hours 3G standby time including sports dual-front speakers, Dolby Atmos audio Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi , GPS, and a 3.5mm measures 153.60 x 76.50 x 9.10mm and weight is 158gm.
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM TYPE Micro SIM Dual-SIM(4G+3G)
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD IPS(1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor 64 Bit, Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 SoC processor
- RAM 3GB+ MEMORY 16GB internal memory + 128GB Expandable memory
- CAMERA 13-MP rear+ 5-MP Front
- 4G, 3G, 2G, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, Finger print scanner and NFC
- BATTERY 3300mAh battery
- Dimension 153.60 x 76.50 x 9.10mm, Weight 158gm
- Release date by 5th Jan Q1 2016
- Availability 19th Jan, 2016
- Colour Tuxedo Black
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Lenovo K4 Note Price in India at Rs 11,998, Rs 13,299 AntVR virtual reality headset and Rs 12,499 with VR Bundle
At last few honest word to say that is the best mid-range smartphone. What you think? Please be open to give your view.