To became the first choice of India in this Festive session, Lenovo has launched three new handset affordable price, the all new Lenovo K3 Note Music, Lenovo A1000 and Lenovo A6000 Shot. Lenovo K3 Note Music will be available by the end of Oct. priced at Rs 12,999 in Pearl White, Onyx Black, and Laser Yellow colour option. while it’s predecessor Lenovo K3 Note was launched Priced at Rs 9,999. Lenovo recently launched Lenovo A7000 Plus, Lenovo Zuk Z1 and Lenovo ZUK Z2 in China soon going to launch in India.
Read More about:-Lenovo A6000 Shot Price in India, Review, Specifications, features
The all new Lenovo K3 Note Music, World’s first smartphone with AnyWoofer technology, with Dolby Atmos audio, and ceramic speakers supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi offers you stunning colour consistency with wide-angel HD viewing perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Lenovo K3 Note Music is powered by a fastest 64-Bit Octa-core MT6752 MediaTek processor clocked at 1.7GHz GPU Adreno Mali-T760 MP2 and runs on Google’s most advance Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI on top, 2 GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
For shooting Lenovo K3 Note Music sporting a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with Dual-LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies powered by a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge promising Talk Time up to 36 hours and standby time up to 750 hours measures 52.6×76.2×7.99mm and weight 150gm .
Read More about:- Lenovo A7000 Plus Price, Preview, Release date, Specifications, Features
Lenovo K3 Note Music KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Bigger 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Latest Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Camera 13-MP Rear +5-MP front
- World’s first smartphone with AnyWoofer technology
- Dolby Atmos audio, and ceramic speakers
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charging feature
- Colours Pearl White, Onyx Black, and Laser Yellow
- Rival Samsung Galaxy J5, HTC Desire 626 and Xiaomi Mi4i.
- Release date in India 20TH 2015
- Availability by Late Oct. 2015
- Lenovo K3 Note Music Availability 8th July 2015
- Lenovo K3 Note Music Price in China CNY 1299
- Lenovo K3 Note Music Price in India Rs 12,999
At last few honest word, Lenovo K3 Note Music is the best gift for music lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.