To became the king of smartphone market, Chines PC giant, Lenovo confirmed that Lenovo Coco-F with 3D arch glass curved design, Finger Print Scanner and high-resolution front camera coming soon to please the mid-range buyers. According to rumours, Lenovo Coco-F expected to launch by Q2 priced Approx. Rs 20,000.According to rumours, upcoming, Lenovo Coco-F will support Dual 4G SIM(Micro SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Finger print scanner will offer you a 5.5-inch qHD (2560×1440 pixels) 3D arch glass curved Display will run on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS powered by a powerful 64-Bit Octa-core SoC with 3GB RAM, 32GB in-built memory with 64GB expandable memory.
Lenovo Coco-F will sport a 16-MP Rear camera with Dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS Sensor for shooting and 8-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies packed with a 3500mAh battery. How ever no confirmation of pricing, release date and full specifications so far.
Lenovo Coco-F EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch qHD (2560×1440 pixels) 3D arch glass curved Display
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor
- RAM 4GB + 32GB expandable + up to 64GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 16-MP OIS(Optical Image stabilization) rear camera + Secondary Camera 8-MP for video calling and Selfies
- Battery non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh with Quick Charging
- Lenovo Coco-F Release date by June 2015
- Lenovo Coco-F Approx. Rs 20,000
At last I would like to say that upcoming Lenovo Coco-F is going to be the game changer for Lenovo. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.