Chines PC and smartphone manufacturer Lenovo has launched it’s cheapest 4G LTE smartphone, Lenovo A3900 featuring Octa-core SoC priced at CNY 499 (Approx. Rs. 5,100 ) in China. Lenovo A3900 is listed on Lenovo’s Chines website without availability date. It will counter Micromax Canvas Spark and Xiaomi Redmi 2A. The all new Lenovo A3900 supports 4G LTE, Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), 3G, Wi-fI, Bluetooth,GPS and USB but no 4G support comes with a bigger 5-inch FWVGA (480×854 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi for crystal clear view from every angle offers bright clear picture even in sun light.
Lenovo A3900 powered by powerful 64-bit Octa-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz and runs on Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat (upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top with 512 RAM promising blazing multi-tasking and superior gaming environment while 4GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory offers enough space to store your favourite songs, movies, games and apps.
Lenovo A3900 sporting a 5-MP rear camera with LED flash promising superior photography in low light and 2-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies packed with a powerful 2300mAh battery.
Lenovo has recently launched Lenovo A5000 with 64-Bit Quad-core processor, 4000mAh battery priced at Rs 9,999, all new Lenovo A6000 Plus at Rs 7,499, Lenovo A7000 at Rs 8,999 in India through Flipkart while Lenovo K3 Note launched at CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000) and with ceramic piece vibration speaker CNY 999 (approx, Rs. 10,000) in Yellow and white colour option and Lenovo K80 launched at CNY 1,799 (approx. Rs. 18,400) and Lenovo K80 with 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM at CNY 1499 (approx. Rs. 15,300) slated to go on sale in China from 30th April in black, silver, and red colour option in China.
Lenovo A3900 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4G LTE
- Bigger 5 inch FWVGA Display
- Faster 64-bit Octa-core Processor
- Latest Android 4.4 kitkat with Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top
- Camera 5-MP Rear +2-MP front
- new Dolby Digital Plus speakers
- 2300mAh battery with Quick Charge
Lenovo A3900 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE, 3G, 2G
- Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM+ Regular SIM, With Dual-standby
- Display 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 KitKat(upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop) Vibe UI 2.0 skin on top
- Processor 64-bit Octa-core, 1.2GHz MediaTek (MT6582)
- RAM 512MB
- MEMORY 4GB internal memory and 32GB external Memory Via MicroSD Card
- Primary Camera 5 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 2-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 2300 mAh with Quick charging
- Talk Time: N/A
- Standby Time: N/A
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Lenovo A3900 Colours Black and White
- Lenovo A3900 Release date 1st May 2015
- Lenovo A3900 Availability N/A
- Lenovo A3900 Price in China CNY 499 (Approx. Rs. 5,100 )
- Lenovo A3900 Price in USA Approx $78
- Lenovo A3900 Price in India Rs 4,999
At last few honest word, Lenovo A3900 is coming to please the budget phone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.