To counter Xiaomi, Micromax, Intex and Samsung in budget phone market, Lenovo has launched the all new Lenovo A6000 Shot in Indian market priced at Rs. 9,999 will be available from 4th Nov. in Onyx Black, Pearl White, and Carmine Red colour options. Now you can pre-order through Lenovo official website. Lenovo also launched Lenovo A1000(Rs 4,999), Lenovo K3 Note Music 4G(Rs 12,999). Lenovo has recently launched Lenovo A7000 Plus in China soon going to launch in India priced under Rs 10,000.
The all new Lenovo A6000 Shot supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth with Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL) comes with a bigger 5”-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi for superior gaming experience and picture quality powered by a Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410 quad-core SoC processor clocked at 1.2GHz and latest Android 5.0 Lollipop) with 2 GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
Lenovo A6000 Shot also offers you dual-powerful camera which includes a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies.
Lenovo A6000 Shot never let you down because of it’s powerful 2300mAh battery with Quick Charge promising Talk Time up to 24 hours, Standby Time up to 348 hours measures 140.90 x 70.50 x 8.40 mm and weight 130gm while new Dolby Atmos audio technology is perfect for listening music.
Lenovo A6000 Shot FULL SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- 2G, GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G, UMTS 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- 4G/LTE, 2300/2400MHz
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Speed: LTE 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL)
- Display 5”-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 1.2GHz, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410 quad-core SoC
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 16GB expandable up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Dolby Atmos audio technology
- Battery Li-Ion 2300 mAh with Quick Charging
- Talk Time up to 24 hours
- Standby Time up to 348 hours
- Dimension 90x 70.50 x 8.40 mm
- Weight 130gm
- Lenovo A6000 Shot Colours Onyx Black, Pearl White, and Carmine Red
- Lenovo A6000 Shot Release date by 20th 2015
- Lenovo A6000 Shot Availability 4th Nov. 2015
- Lenovo A6000 Shot Price in China Approx. CNY 999
- Lenovo A6000 Shot Price in India Approx. Rs 9,999
Read More about:- Lenovo A7000 Plus Price, Preview, Release date, Specifications, Features
At last few honest word, Lenovo A6000 Shot is the best budget Smartphone under Rs 10,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.