Looking for the best 4G budget smartphone for multitasking than Great news for you American smartphone maker, Infocus has launched it’s budget 4G smartphone, InFocus M350 in Indian market on Thursday, 18th June priced at Rs 7,999 in Black, White and Golden colour option exclusively through through Snapdeal. It will counter Lenovo A7000(Rs 8,999).The all new InFocus M350 supports Dual-SIM(Micro SIM), 4G LTE Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, GPRS/ EDGE, and 3G offers you a 5-inch HD LTPS TFT LCD display with resolution (768×1280 pixels) and pixel density of 294ppi perfect for watching movies, playing games.
InFocus M350 is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6732 processor clocked at 1.5GHz with 2GB of RAM runs on Android 4.4 kitkat OS with InLife UI on top offers blazing multitasking and creates superior gaming environment while 16GB internal Memory and up to 64GB external memory offers enough space to store your favourite songs, games and apps.
InFocus M350 combines a 8-MP Rear camera with LED Flash backside-illuminated (BSI) sensor perfect for low light photography and while 8-MP front camera with LED flash offers superior selfies and video calling experience. It’s packed with a non-removable 2010mAh battery measures 151×71.5×10.6mm and weight 146g promising Talk time up to Upto 580 mins and standby time up to Upto 380 hrs with 1 Year Brand Warranty.
InFocus M350 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Micro SIM)
- Display 5-inch HD LTPS TFT LCD display with resolution (768×1280 pixels) and pixel density of 294ppi
- OS Android 4.4 kitkat OS with InLife UI on top
- Processor quad-core MediaTek MT6732 processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- RAM 2GB + ROM 16GB+ 64GB MicroSD Card slot
- Primary Camera 8-MP Rear with LED flash
- Secondary Camera 8-MP front with LED flash
- Battery non-removable 2500mAh
- Dimension 151×71.5×10.6mm, Weight 146
- InFocus M350 Colours Black , White and Golden
- InFocus M350 Rivals Lenovo A7000
- InFocus M350 Price in India Rs 7,999
At last few honest word, InFocus M350 is going to rule the Indian smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.