InFocus Bingo 50, The best budget 4G smartphone with 3GB RAM launched in India priced at Rs 7,499. It will be available from 21st March through Snapdeal in Sandstone Gray and Leather Black colour option . It will counter Xiaomi Redmi 3, Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus. Infocus has recently launched InFocus Bingo 21 priced at Rs 5,499.
The all new InFocus Bingo 50 supports 4G LTE, Dual-SIM(Micro SIM), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, GPRS/ EDGE, and 3G offers you a 5-inch HD display with resolution (720×1280 pixels) with On-cell touch technology perfect for watching movies, playing games.
Read More About:-InFocus Bingo 21 Price in India, Review, Full Specifications
InFocus Bingo 50 is powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor processor clocked at 1.3GHz with 3GB of RAM runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with InLife UI 2.0 on top offers blazing multitasking and creates superior gaming environment while 18GB internal Memory and up to 64GB external memory offers enough space to store your favourite songs, games and apps.
InFocus Bingo 50 combines a 8-MP Rear camera with LED Flash backside-illuminated (BSI) sensor featuring Exposure compensation, Continuous shots, Scene setting, White balance, Face recognition, Beauty shot and Photo enhancer, video recording with 720×480, 1280×720, 1920×1080@ 30fps perfect for low light photography and while 8-MP front camera with LED flash offers superior selfies and video calling experience. It’s packed with a non-removable 2500mAh battery measures 136.8x67x10.82mm and weight 136gm promising Talk time up to Upto 480 mins and standby time up to Upto 280 hrs with 1 Year Brand Warranty.
Read More about:- InFocus M2 4G Price in India, Review, Specifications, features
InFocus Bingo 50 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support, 4G LTE
- Quad-core processor+3GB RAM
- 5”-inch HD Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Camera 8-MP Rear+8-MP front
- Pan India Service Centers Availability (30+ Cities)
InFocus Bingo 50 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network LTE/HSPA/GSM
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(Micro SIM)
- Display 5-inch HD display with resolution (750×1280 pixels) with On-cell touch technology
- OS Android 6.0 marshmallow OS with InLife UI 2.0 on top
- Processor 1.3GHz, quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor
- RAM 3GB
- ROM 16GB+ 64GB MicroSD Card slot
- Primary Camera 8-MP Rear with LED flash
- Scondary Camera 8-MP front with LED flash
- Ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, G-sensor, Gyroscope
- Battery non-removable 2500mAh
- Talk time up to Upto 480 mins
- Standby time up to Upto 280 hrs
- 1 Year Brand Warranty.
- Dimension 136.8x67x10.82mm
- Weight 136gm
- Colours Blue, White, and Orange
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi 1S(Rs 5,999), Lenovo A6000(Rs 6,999
- InFocus Bingo 50 Price in India Rs 7,499
At last few honest word, the all new InFocus Bingo 50 is the best 4G budget smartphone from Infocus. What you think? Please be open to give your view.