BlackBerry Krypton with Snapdragon 660, 4GB RAM, 21MP Camera listed on certified by Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the U.S. TCL has confirmed to launch Krypton this Oct. priced under Rs $500. and later launch Blackberry Juno with physical QWERTY keyboard. BlackBerry recently launched Blackberry KEYone, BlackBerry DTEK50, DTEK60 .
According to Listing, BlackBerry Krypton will support fingerprint Scanner, Single (SIM Nano SIM) with 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth and USB Type C. It will sport a bigger 5.5-inch full HD resolution( 1,920 x 1,080 pixels) at 534 ppi with intuitive gesture based navigation.
For specifications, Krypton will run on Google’s latest Android 7.0 Nougat with BlackBerry Hub and DTEK security features and powered by most powerful 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC clocked at 2.35 GHz with Adreno 530 GPU clubbed with 4GB DDR4 RAM.
Krypton will come with 32GB flash inbuilt storage sporting a magnificent 21-MP rear camera with Auto focus, F/2.2 large aperture and a 8-MP front facing camera for selfie and video calling. It will be packed with a massive 4.4V, 4000 mAh non-removable Lithium-Ion battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
Read More About:- BlackBerry DTEK50 Price, Preview, Release date, Specifications
BlackBerry Krypton Specifications:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- Single-SIM(4G LTE) With Nano SIM
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD ( 1,920 x 1,080 pixels) resolution scratch resistance display at 534 ppi
- OS Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Processor quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC clocked at 2.35GHz, Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM 4GB + MEMORY 32GB flash memory
- Primary Camera 21- MP auto focus, f/2.2, up to 4208 X 3120 pixels resolution, support Panorama, Acostic photographs, HDR, watermark pictures
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for Selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery 4000 mAh non-removable Lithium-Ion battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Release date OCT. 2017
- Availability OCT. 2017
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 26,000 (USD 399$)
Read More About:- Blackberry KEYone launched, Price in India, Full Specifications
At last few honest word from my heart, BlackBerry Krypton is coming please the gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view about your opinion for the new Avatar.