After BlackBerry DTEK50, DTEK60, Blackberry Priv, Blackberry has launched all new Blackberry KEYone in Indian market featuring hardware QWERTY keyboard priced at Rs 38,990 will be available from August 8 exclusively via Amazon India.
The all new BlackBerry KEYone comes with a full metallic body, hardware QWERTY keyboard support best Finger print ID, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 4,5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels and gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination offers you crystal clear wide-angle view from every angle perfect for watching movies, playing games, reading e-books.
This Blackberry handset is powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 200GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and runs on Android 7.1 Nougat OS which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
KEYone sporting a powerful 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 3505mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever measures 49.3×72.5×9.4mm and weight 180gm.
It also includes amazing Blackberry security features:-
- WatchDox® by BlackBerry: A secure, intuitive file-sharing solution with granular document and permission control.
- Good Work: business-class email and collaboration tools to enhance productivity, full integration with Microsoft Office, and easy access to managed work apps.
- Strong Authentication by BlackBerry: A VPN solution that uses DTEK50 as a secondary factor for authentication rather than requiring physical tokens, shared secrets, or passcodes.
- SecuSUITE® for Enterprise: A background anti-eavesdropping solution that provides a high level of security for voice and instant messaging communications.
- BBM® Protected: A hardened version of BBM that strengthens encryption on messages, allowing the app to be used for collaboration in regulated industries.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Identity: a single sign-on (SSO) identity that enables easy access to all cloud services from any device—inside or outside of the office.
- BES12: your mobile traffic travels over the secure BlackBerry network to ensure data security, across iOS®, Android, Windows® and BlackBerry® devices, protecting your most important asset—your business data.
BlackBerry KEYone FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- hardware QWERTY keyboard
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 4.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 4 protection
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest Octa-core SoC +4GB RAM
- 12-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 8-MP for Selfies and video call
- 3505mAh battery
BlackBerry KEYone SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+LTE)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 4.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 4 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 64-bit Octa-core, 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- RAM 4GB
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 200GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3505mAh battery
- Dimension 49.3×72.5×9.4mm
- Weight 180gm
- Release date 1st August 2017
- Colours Black
- Rival Samsung Galaxy A8
- Price in USA $599
- price in China 3899 Yuan
- Price in India price Rs 38,990
At last few honest word, BlackBerry KEYone is going to rock and rule the Global market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.