BlackBerry recently launched BlackBerry DTEK50, DTEK60 in China and Blackberry KEYone in India at Rs 38,990. Now BlackBerry Krypton listed on certified by Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the U.S. TCL has confirmed to launch Krypton this Oct. priced under Rs $500. and later launch Blackberry Juno with physical QWERTY keyboard.
According to Listing, BlackBerry Krypton will support fingerprint Scanner, Single (SIM Nano SIM) with 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth and USB Type C. It will sport a bigger 5.5-inch full HD resolution( 1,920 x 1,080 pixels) at 534 ppi with intuitive gesture based navigation.
For specifications, Krypton will run on Google’s latest Android 7.0 Nougat with BlackBerry Hub and DTEK security features and powered by most powerful 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC clocked at 2.35 GHz with Adreno 530 GPU clubbed with 4GB DDR4 RAM.
Krypton will come with 32GB flash inbuilt storage sporting a magnificent 21-MP rear camera with Auto focus, F/2.2 large aperture and a 8-MP front facing camera for selfie and video calling. It will be packed with a massive 4.4V, 4000 mAh non-removable Lithium-Ion battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
Read More About:- BlackBerry DTEK50 Price, Preview, Release date, Specifications
BlackBerry Krypton Security Features:-
- WatchDox® by BlackBerry: A secure, intuitive file-sharing solution with granular document and permission control.
- Good Work: business-class email and collaboration tools to enhance productivity, full integration with Microsoft Office, and easy access to managed work apps.
- Strong Authentication by BlackBerry: A VPN solution that uses DTEK50 as a secondary factor for authentication rather than requiring physical tokens, shared secrets, or passcodes.
- SecuSUITE® for Enterprise: A background anti-eavesdropping solution that provides a high level of security for voice and instant messaging communications.
- BBM® Protected: A hardened version of BBM that strengthens encryption on messages, allowing the app to be used for collaboration in regulated industries.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Identity: a single sign-on (SSO) identity that enables easy access to all cloud services from any device—inside or outside of the office.
- BES12: your mobile traffic travels over the secure BlackBerry network to ensure data security, across iOS®, Android, Windows® and BlackBerry® devices, protecting your most important asset—your business data
BlackBerry Krypton Key Features:-
- Single SIM with 4G LTE
- Android Nougat
- 5.5-inch Full HD scratch resistance display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- 4 GB RAM
- Camera 21-MP Rear +8-MP front
- Powerful 4000 mAhLithium-Ion battery
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Convenience key
- IP67 certified chassis
BlackBerry Krypton Specifications:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- Single-SIM(4G LTE) With Nano SIM
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD ( 1,920 x 1,080 pixels) resolution scratch resistance display at 534 ppi
- OS Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Processor quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC clocked at 2.35GHz, Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM 4GB
- MEMORY 32GB flash memory
- Primary Camera 21- MP auto focus, f/2.2, up to 4208 X 3120 pixels resolution, support Panorama, Acostic photographs, HDR, watermark pictures
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for Selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery 4000 mAh non-removable Lithium-Ion battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours N/A
- Release date OCT. 2017
- Availability OCT. 2017
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 26,000 (USD 399$)
Read More About:- Blackberry KEYone launched, Price in India, Full Specifications
At last few honest word from my heart, BlackBerry Krypton is coming please the gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view about your opinion for the new Avatar.