To please the selfie lovers, Asus has launched it’s octa-core mid-range smartphone, Asus ZenFone Selfie with 13-MP Rear+13-MP front camera at at Computex 2015 without confirming it’s pricing and availability. Asus ZenFone Selfie will be available in Taipei in Pure White, Chic Pink, Aqua Blue, Glacier Gray, Sheer Gold, and Glamour Red colour option will cost you under Rs 20,000. It will take on HTC Desire Eye, Micromax Canvas Selfie and Lava Iris Selfie 50. The all new Asus ZenFone Selfie supports Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM), Micro SIM with 4G LTE (Cat. 4), 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, Glonass, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, and NFC powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (1.7GHz quad-core+ 1GHz quad-core) processor with Adreno 405 GPU with 2GB/3GB RAM and 16GB/32GB built-in-storage and 64GB external memory(ASUS WebStorage 5GB lifetime) makes multitasking a fun, gives immersive game environments and reducing power usage and heat and runs on Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) based on Asus ZenUI which allows you to enjoy millions of apps through Google play store.
The all new Asus ZenFone Selfie comes with bigger a 5.5-inch full-HD (1280×720) IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi and Asus TruVivid technology+ Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for protection delivers stunning color consistency from almost any angle perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Asus ZenFone Selfie combines dual-powerful camera for shooting which includes a 13-MP rear camera f/2.0-aperture, 5-element, auto-focus lens with dual-color Real Tone flash with Camera features PixelMaster features: Low Light mode / Backlight (HDR) mode / Enhanced Beautification mode / Manual mode / Zero shutter lag and a monster 13-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and making video call.
Asus ZenFone Selfie is powered by a powerful 3000mAh battery with fast-charging technology allows you charge your smartphone up to 60 percent in just 39 minutes measures 156.5×77.2×10.8mm (WxDxH) and weight just 170gm.
Asus ZenFone Selfie SPECIFICATIONS:-
- 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM
- Display 5.5-inch full-HD (1280×720) IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi and Asus TruVivid technology+ Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI on top
- Processor 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (1.7GHz quad-core+ 1GHz quad-core) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM 2GB/3GB +ROM 16GB/32GB + up to 64GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Camera 13-megapixel rear camera+ 13-MP front camera
- Battery 3000mAh with fast-charging technology
- Dimension 156.5×77.2×10.8mm (WxDxH)
- Weight 170 gm
- Asus ZenFone Selfie Release date 1st of May 2015
- Asus ZenFone Selfie availability Q3 2015
- Asus ZenFone Selfie Rivals HTC Desire Eye, Micromax Canvas Selfie and Lava Iris Selfie 50
- Asus ZenFone Selfie Colours Pure White, Chic Pink, Aqua Blue, Glacier Gray, Sheer Gold, and Glamour Red colours
- Asus ZenFone Selfie Price in India Approx. Rs. 19,999
At last few honest word, Asus ZenFone Selfie is coming to please the selfie lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.