Asus ZenFone 4, the 4th generation “Zenfone” spotted online listed in Geekbench mark site featuring 6GB RAM and Dual processor variant. ZenFone 4 expected to launch This Month priced approx. Rs 25,000 for Snapdragon 630+84GB ROM and approx. Rs 30,000(Approx. CNY 2999) Snapdragon 660+128GB ROM. It will take on OnePlus 5 and Honor 8 Pro.
According to Geekbench listing, upcoming Asus ZenFone 4 will support Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM), Micro SIM Finger Print scanner, USB Type C and NFC bundled with a 5.7-inch Full HD (2560×1440 pixels) IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
It will runs on Asus ZenUI based on Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat and powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 660/630 processor clocked at 2.2GHz, Adreno GPU 530 with 6GB RAM variant and 64GB/128GB built-in storage and 2TB external memory(ASUS WebStorage 5GB lifetime).
ZenFone 4 will offer you a 21-MP rear camera with f/2.0-aperture, autofocus for shooting and 8-MP front-facing camera for clicking selfies and making video call. It also includes a 4850mAh battery with fast-charging technology.
Asus ZenFone 4 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support (4G+3G), NFC , 4GLTE
- 5.7”-Inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android Nougat
- Snapdragon 660/630
- Camera 21-MP Rear +8-MP Front
- Powerful 4850mAh battery
- Fast Charging Technology
- Finger Print scanner+USB Type C
Asus ZenFone 4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network LTE speed: Category 4 maximum: 150Mbit/s / DL: 50Mbit/s
4G band: FDD LTE: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/9/17/18/19/20/28/29
TDD LTE: 38/39/40/41(Network support varies by country)
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM
- Display 5.7-inch Full HD (2560×1440 pixels) IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- OS Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI on top
- Processor 64-bit Snapdragon 660/630, Adreno GPU 530
- RAM 6GB
- MEMORY 64GB/128GB expandable up to 2TB Via MicroSD card slot(ASUS WebStorage 5GB lifetime)
- Primary Camera 21-megapixel rear camera f/2.0-aperture, 5-element, auto-focus lens with dual-color Real Tone flash
- Camera features PixelMaster features: Low Light mode / Backlight (HDR) mode / Enhanced Beautification mode / Manual mode / Zero shutter lag
- secondary Camera 8-MP front camera for selfies
- Sensor Finger print scanner, Accelerometer, proximity, ambient-light, gyroscopic, digital compass and Hall-effect sensors
- connectivity G LTE (Cat. 4), 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, Glonass, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, and NFC
- Navigation GPS / A-GPS / GLONAS
- Ports 3.5mm audio jack, dual micro-SIM, micro USB (support OTG)
- Battery 4850mAh with fast-charging technology
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date July 2017
- availability July 2017
- Rivals OnePlus 5, Xiaomi Mi6
- Colours Ceramic White, Glacier Gray, Glamour Red, Osmium Black, and Sheer Gold
- Price in India approx. Rs 25,000 for Snapdragon 630+84GB ROM and approx. Rs 30,000(Approx. CNY 2999) Snapdragon 660+128GB ROM
- Price in China Approx. CNY 2499 and Approx. CNY 2999
At last few honest word, Asus ZenFone 4 is the best choice for high-end smartphone. What you think? Please be open to give your view.