To won the hearts of budget phone lovers, Asus has launched, all new Asus ZenFone 4 Max in Russia priced at RUB 13,900 (Approx. Rs. 15,000) in Russia. It expected to launch in India by Aug./Sept. 2017 priced under Rs 15,000 will be available in two processor variant, huge 5000mAh battery and Dual 13-MP rear camera for shooting, It will kill Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Lenovo K6 Note.
New Asus ZenFone 4 Max supports Dual-SIM (Hybrid SIM) with 4G LTE (Cat. 4), 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, Glonass, Wi-Fi, Finger print sensor, USB Type C and NFC. It offers you a 5.5-inch full-HD IPS display.
It also comes with two processor variant, a 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC and an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB built-in-storage and 128GB external memory runs on Android 7.0 Nougat based on Asus ZenUI . It measures 154×76.9×8.9mm and weight 181gm.
ZenFone 4 Max supports Finger print sensor sporting Dual Rear camera a 13-MP +13-MP camera with Dual LED flash and 8-MP front facing camera powered by a powerful 5000mAh battery with fast-charging technology .
Asus ZenFone 4 Max SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network LTE, HSPA, GSM
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(Hybrid SIM)
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI on top
- Processor 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425/430
- RAM 4GB
- MEMORY 64GB in-built Memory + 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Primary Dual Camera 13-megapixel rear camera +13-MP, f/2.0-aperture, 5-element, auto-focus lens with dual-color Real Tone flash
- secondary Camera 8-MP front camera for selfies
- Sensor Finger Print sensor Accelerometer, proximity, ambient-light, gyroscopic, digital compass and Hall-effect sensors
- Battery 5000mAh with fast-charging technology
- Dimension 154×76.9×8.9mm
- Weight 181gm
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Release date by July 2017
- Price in Russia RUB 13,900 (Approx. Rs. 15,000)
- price in USA $ 225
- Price in India Approx. Rs 14,999
At last few honest word, Asus ZenFone 4 Max is coming to kill Xiaomi and Lenovo in Chine and Indian market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.