Asus has launched it’s budget smartphone priced under Rs 6,000, The all new Asus ZeFone C ZC451CG with dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with Intel Hyper Threading Technology priced at Rs 5,999 in Black, White and Red Colour option. Asus ZeFone C will be available through Flipkart from 11th Feb. and hit stores from 18th Feb. 2015. Asus ZeFone C shares platform with ZenFone 4 but lock horn with Xiaomi and Micromax in India.
The all new Asus ZenFone C supports Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA) with Dual SIM flexibility at warp-speed offers connectivity through Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, and Micro-USB comes with a 4.5-inch TFT LED Backlight FWVGA display with resolution(480×854) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Asus ZenFone C runs on Android v4.4 KitKat OS with ZenUI on top(upgradble to Android 5.0 Lollipop) and powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with Intel Hyper Threading Technology with 1GB RAM makes multitasking a fun, gives immersive game environments and reducing power usage and heat while 8GB internal Memory and 64GB expandable memory offers enough space for your favurite games, apps, songs and Music.
For shooting, Asus ZenFone C offers you a 5-MP ‘PixelMaster’ rear camera with autofocus, f/2.0 lens, LED flash and 0.3-MP VGA front camera with f/2.8 aperture for clicking selfies and making video call. It also includes a 2100mAh battery promising talk time up to 18 hours(3G) and standby time up to 353 hours measures 136.5 x 67.0 x 10.9 mm and weight 149gm.
Asus ZenFone C COLOURS:-
Asus ZenFone C KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support (3G+2G)
- 4.5”-Inch FWVGA display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android Kitkat OS upgradble to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dual core Intel Atom Z2520 Processor with Intel Hyper Threading Technology
- Camera 5-MP PixelMaster’ rear camera with autofocus, f/2.0 lens, LED flash
- Powerful 21,00mAh battery
Asus ZenFone C SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GSM – 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS – 2100
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA)
- Display .5-inch TFT LED Backlight FWVGA display with resolution(480×854) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android 4.4 Kitkat with Asus ZenUI(Upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Processor 1.2 GHz + Intel Atom Z2520 Processor with Intel Hyper Threading Technology, Dual Core
- RAM 1GB
- MEMORY 8GB Internal memory and 64GB expandable memory with 5 GB Free Lifetime ASUS Web Storage
- Primary Camera 5-MP ‘PixelMaster’ rear camera with autofocus, f/2.0 lens, LED flash
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), A-GPS/GLONASS, microSD card slot, micro-USB v2.0,
- secondary Camera 0.3-MP VGA front camera for selfies
- Battery 2100mAh
- Dimension 136.5 x 67.0 x 10.9 mm
- Weight 149
- Talk Time up to 18 hours on 3G
- Standby Time up to 353 hours on 3G
- Release date 22nd Jan 2015
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Colours Black, White and Red
- Release date 11th Jan. 2015
- Availability 18th Feb. 2015 in Stores
- Price in Malaysia RM 349 (Approx. $97/€86/Rs 5,550)
- Price in India Rs 5,999
At last few honest word, Asus ZenFone C is the best budget smartphone under Rs 6,000. What you think? Please be open to give your view.