Asus ZenFone 4 Max confirmed to launch in July featuring latest Snapdragon 660 , Dual Rear camera (12MP+5-MP) will be priced approx. US$498. It will counter Xiaomi Mi6.
GFXBench listing saying that Asus ZenFone 4 Max come in three model supports Dual-SIM (Hybrid SIM) with 4G LTE (Cat. 4), 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, Glonass, Wi-Fi, Finger print sensor, USB Type C and NFC. It offers you a 5.5-inch full-HD IPS display.
It will also powered by a 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB built-in-storage and 128GB external memory runs on Android 7.0 Nougat based on Asus ZenUI .
ZenFone 4 Max supports Finger print sensor sporting Dual Rear camera a 12-MP +5-MP camera with Dual LED flash and 8-MP front facing camera powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery with fast-charging technology .
Asus ZenFone 4 Max KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support, NFC , 4GLTE
- Finger Print Sensor
- USB Type C
- 5.5”-Inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android Nougat
- 64-bit Octa-core processor
- Dual Rear Camera 12-MP Rear +5-MP Front
- Powerful 40,00mAh battery
- Fast Charging Technology
Asus ZenFone 4 Max SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network LTE, HSPA, GSM
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(Hybrid SIM)
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI on top
- Processor 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- RAM 3GB
- MEMORY 32GB in-built Memory + 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Primary Dual Camera 12-megapixel rear camera +5-MP, f/2.0-aperture, 5-element, auto-focus lens with dual-color Real Tone flash
- secondary Camera 8-MP front camera for selfies
- Sensor Finger Print sensor Accelerometer, proximity, ambient-light, gyroscopic, digital compass and Hall-effect sensors
- Battery 4000mAh with fast-charging technology
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Release date by July 2017
- price in USA $ 498
- Price in India Approx. Rs 24,999
At last few honest word, Asus ZenFone 4 Max is coming to rule the smartphone market. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.