Asus ZenFone 2 Laser, The killer mid-range smartphone with killer features finally launched in Indian market on 6th Aug. along with Asus ZenFone 2 Selfie and Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe, Asus ZenFone Max. Asus ZenFone 2 Laser launched Rs 9,999, Asus ZenFone 2 Selfie at Rs 15,999 and Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe at Rs 22,999 while Asus ZenFone Max will launch by Oct. no confirmation of pricing. Asus ZenFone 2 Laser is up for pre-order at Rs 9,999 through Flipkart will be available from 16th Sept. It will counter Samsung Galaxy J7 and Xiaomi Mi4i.
The all new Asus ZenFone 2 Laser supports Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM), Micro SIM with 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, Glonass, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, and NFC comes with a 5.5-inch HD (720×1280pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 delivers stunning color consistency from almost any angle perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser runs on Asus ZenUI based on Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop and powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB built-in-storage and 128GB external memory(ASUS WebStorage 5GB lifetime) makes multitasking a fun, gives immersive game environments and reducing power usage and heat.
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser offer you a 13-megapixel rear camera f/2.0-aperture, 5-element, auto-focus lens with real tone’ flash for photography in low light condition and secondary 5-MP front camera for clicking selfies and video calling packed with a 3000mAh/2070 mAh battery with fast-charging technology.
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support (GSM+WCDMA), NFC
- 5.5”-Inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- ASUS WebStorage 5GB (lifetime)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor
- Camera 13-MP Rear +5-MP Front
- Powerful 30,00mAh/2070 mAh battery
- Fast Charging Technology
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network LTE
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM
- Display 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI on top
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 16GB in-built memory expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot(ASUS WebStorage 5GB lifetime)
- Primary Camera 13-megapixel rear camera f/2.0-aperture, 5-element, auto-focus lens with real tone’ flash
- secondary Camera 5-MP front camera for selfies
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, ambient-light, gyroscopic, digital compass and Hall-effect sensors
- connectivity 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, Glonass, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, and NFC
- Navigation GPS / A-GPS / GLONAS
- Battery 3000mAh/2070 mAh with fast-charging technology
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser Release date 6th August 2015
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser Availability 16th Sept. 2015
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser Colours Ceramic White, Glacier Gray, Glamour Red, Osmium Black, and Sheer Gold
- Asus ZenFone 2 Laser Price in India Rs 9,999
At last few honest word, Asus ZenFone 2 Laser is the best mid-range smartphone in India. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tune for more updates.