Asus ZenFone 2, the best smartphone in affordable price with 4GB RAM finally launched at CES 2015 along with ZenFone Zoom($399 (Approx. Rs. 25,300).). Asus ZenFone 2 will be available by April in Q2 2015 in Ceramic White, Glacier Gray, Glamour Red, Osmium Black, and Sheer Gold price starts at $199 (Approx. Rs. 12,600).
Asus ZenFone 2 supports Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM), Micro SIM with 4G LTE (Cat. 4), 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, Glonass, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, and NFC comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 delivers stunning color consistency from almost any angle perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Asus ZenFone 2 runs on Asus ZenUI based on Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop and powered by a 64-bit 2.3GHz, Intel Atom Z3580 quad-core processor with 4GB/ 2GB RAM variant and 16GB/32GB/64GB built-in-storage and 64GB external memory(ASUS WebStorage 5GB lifetime) makes multitasking a fun, gives immersive game environments and reducing power usage and heat.
Asus ZenFone 2 combines dual-powerful camera for shooting which includes a 13-MP rear camera with f/2.0-aperture, autofocus and 5-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and making video call. It also includes a 3000mAh battery with fast-charging technology allows you charge your smartphone up to 60 percent in just 39 minutes measures 152.50 x 77.20 x 10.90 and weight just 170gm.
Asus ZenFone 2 FULL SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network LTE speed: Category 4 maximum: 150Mbit/s / DL: 50Mbit/s
4G band: FDD LTE: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/9/17/18/19/20/28/29
TDD LTE: 38/39/40/41(Network support varies by country)
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM
- Display 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI on top
- Processor 64-bit 2.3GHz, Intel Atom Z3580 quad-core processor
- RAM 2GB/4GB variant
- MEMORY 16GB/32GB/64GB in-built memory expandable up to 64GB Via MicroSD card slot(ASUS WebStorage 5GB lifetime)
- Primary Camera 13-megapixel rear camera f/2.0-aperture, 5-element, auto-focus lens with dual-color Real Tone flash
- Camera features PixelMaster features: Low Light mode / Backlight (HDR) mode / Enhanced Beautification mode / Manual mode / Zero shutter lag
- secondary Camera 5-MP front camera for selfies
- Sensor Accelerometer, proximity, ambient-light, gyroscopic, digital compass and Hall-effect sensors
- connectivity G LTE (Cat. 4), 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, Glonass, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, and NFC
- Navigation GPS / A-GPS / GLONAS
- Ports 3.5mm audio jack, dual micro-SIM, micro USB (support OTG)
- Battery 3000mAh with fast-charging technology
- Dimension 152.50 x 77.20 x 10.90
- Weight 170 gm
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Web browsing N/A
- Release date 6th Jan. 2015
- availability Q2 By April
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
- Colours Ceramic White, Glacier Gray, Glamour Red, Osmium Black, and Sheer Gold
- Price in USA $199
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 12,600)
At last few honest word, Asus ZenFone 2 is coming to rule the budget phone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.