Great news for Indian, the best smartphone in affordable price coming soon to rock the India market. I am talking about Asus ZenFone 2 which launched at CES 2015 $199 (Approx. Rs. 12,600) set to launch in Indian market by Q2 April priced Approx Rs 12,000 in Ceramic White, Glacier Gray, Glamour Red, Osmium Black, and Sheer Gold colour option. It will take on HTC Desire 826 and Desire 820.
The all new Asus ZenFone 2 supports Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM), Micro SIM with 4G LTE (Cat. 4), 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, Glonass, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, and NFC comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 delivers stunning color consistency from almost any angle perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Asus ZenFone 2 runs on Asus ZenUI based on Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop and powered by a 64-bit 2.3GHz, Intel Atom Z3580 quad-core processor with 4GB/ 2GB RAM variant and 16GB/32GB/64GB built-in-storage with up to 64GB external memory makes multitasking a fun, gives immersive game environments and reducing power usage and heat.
Asus ZenFone 2 combines dual-powerful camera for shooting which includes a 13-MP rear camera with f/2.0-aperture, autofocus and 5-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and making video call. It also includes a 3000mAh battery with fast-charging technology allows you charge your smartphone up to 60 percent in just 39 minutes measures 152.50 x 77.20 x 10.90 and weight just 170gm.
Asus ZenFone 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4G LTE
- SIM TYPE Dual-SIM(GSM+GSM), Micro SIM
- Display 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI on top
- Processor 64-bit 2.3GHz, Intel Atom Z3580 quad-core processor
- RAM 2GB/4GB variant
- MEMORY 16GB/32GB/64GB in-built memory up to 64GB MicroSD card slot(ASUS WebStorage 5GB lifetime)
- Primary Camera 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0-aperture, autofocus
- secondary Camera 5-MP front camera for selfies
- Battery 3000mAh with fast-charging technology
- Dimension 152.50 x 77.20 x 10.90
- Weight 170 gm
- Release date 6th Jan. 2015
- Availability in India by April Q2 2015
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
- Colours Ceramic White, Glacier Gray, Glamour Red, Osmium Black, and Sheer Gold
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 12,000
At last few honest word, Asus ZenFone 2 is coming to rule the Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.