Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, The best smartphone under Rs 20,000 with 4GB RAM, 5.7”-Inch display and Dual 13-mp Camera launched in India at Rs 17,900 along with Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro(Rs 20,900). It wil take on Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Lenovo Phab 2. Samsung also going to launch Samsung Galaxy J7 2017.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is a metal-clad smartphone support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG. It comes with a bigger 5.7”-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) Super AMOLED display, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
It’s powered by 1.6 GHz, octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 (MT6757V) chipset, 4GB RAM+32GB ROM+ 128GB Micro SD card slot runs on latest Android 7.0 Nougat.
It also sporting a 13-MP rear camera with Samsung 3M2 image sensor, dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus) perfect for low light photography and a 13-MP front facing camera with LED Flash for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a 3300mAh non-removable battery.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G /3G/2G
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM type Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) with Dual-Stand by
- Display 5.7”-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) Super AMOLED display, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- OS Android 7.0 Nougat with TouchWiz
- octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- 4GB RAM
- ROM 32GB Internal memory + MicroSD card Slot up to 128GB
- Rear Camera 13MP with Samsung 3M2 mage sensor, dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus
- Camera features
- Front Camera 13-MP with LED flash for video calling
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor, Finger Print Scanner
- 3300 mAh non-removable battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi Max 2, Lenovo Phab 2
- Colours Black and Gold
- Release date June 14nth 2017
- Availability June 20th
- price in USA Below $312.
- Price in China Approx. CNY 1999
- Price in India Rs 17,900
At last few honest word that Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is coming to rock and rule the gadget market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.