Chines PC giant, Lenovo has launched the best 4G LTE smartphone price under Rs 10,000, the all new Lenovo K3 Note on March 24th in China priced at CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000) while Lenovo K3 Note with ceramic piece vibration speaker will cost you CNY 999 (approx, Rs. 10,000). Great news for Indians, Lenovo K3 Note launched in Indian market on 25th June Priced at Rs 9,999 will be available online through Flipkart on 8th July. The pre registration starting from Thursday, 2PM.Lenovo K3 Note will take on Meizu M1 Note and Asus ZenFone 2. The all new Lenovo K3 Note supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi offers you stunning colour consistency with wide-angel HD viewing perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Lenovo K3 Note is powered by a fastest 64-Bit Octa-core MT6752 MediaTek processor clocked at 1.5GHz and runs on Google’s most advance Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Vibe UI on top, 2 GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
For shooting Lenovo K3 Note sporting a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with Dual-LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies powered by a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge measures 52.6×76.2×7.99mm and weight 150gm .
Lenovo K3 Note KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Bigger 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Latest Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Camera 13-MP Rear +5-MP front
- New ceramic piece vibration speaker
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charging feature
Lenovo K3 Note SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with a pixel density of 401ppi
- OS Google Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit Octa-core MT6752 MediaTek processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- RAM 2GB
- MEMORY 16GB expandable up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Primary Camera 13-MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, Dual- LED flash with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfi
- Sensor accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 3000 mAh with Quick Charging
- Dimension 52.6×76.2×7.99mm
- Weight 150gm
- Colours Yellow
- Lenovo K3 Note Rival Meizu M1 Note and Asus ZenFone 2
- Lenovo K3 Note Release date March 2015
- Lenovo K3 Note Price in China CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000) and with ceramic piece vibration speaker CNY 999 (approx, Rs. 10,000)
- Lenovo K3 Note Price in India Rs 9,999
At last few honest word, Lenovo K3 Note is the best smartphone 4G budget smartphone coming to rule the budget phone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.