Lenovo K3 Note, the best of the year finally launched in China on March 24th in China priced at CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000) and Lenovo K3 Note with Ceramic piece vibration speaker at CNY 999 (approx, Rs. 10,000) in Yellow colour option. Lenovo K3 Note specially designed to counter Meizu M1 Note.
The all new Lenovo K3 Note supports Dual-SIM(MicroSIM), 4GLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and 401PPi offers you stunning colour consistency with wide-angel HD viewing perfect for watching movies, playing games and reading e-books.
Lenovo K3 Note is powered by a fastest 64-Bit Octa-core MT6752 MediaTek processor clocked at 1.5GHz and runs on Android Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI on top, 2 GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory and 32GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking.
For shooting Lenovo K3 Note sporting a 13-MP auto Focus Rear camera with Dual-LED flash for shooting promising superior photography in low light and 5-MP front camera best for video calling and selfies powered by a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge measures 52.6×76.2×7.99mm and weight 150gm .
Lenovo K3 Note SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- Dual-SIM(Micro SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) display with a pixel density of 401ppi
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 64-Bit Octa-core MT6752 MediaTek processor clocked at 1.5GHz
- RAM 2GB+ ROM 16GB + up to 32GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Camera 13-MP Rear + 5-MP Front
- Battery Li-Ion 3000 mAh with Quick Charging
- Dimension 52.6×76.2×7.99mm, Weight 150gm
- Colours Yellow
- Lenovo K3 Note Rival Meizu M1 Note and Asus ZenFone 2
- Lenovo K3 Note Release date March 2015
- Lenovo K3 Note Price in China CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000) and with ceramic piece vibration speaker CNY 999 (approx, Rs. 10,000)
- Lenovo K3 Note Price in India Approx. Rs 9,999
At last few honest word, Lenovo K3 Note is the best smartphone smartphone of the year. What you think? Please be open to give your view.