To please the Indians, Xiaomi has launched all new Xiaomi Redmi Y2 in India price at Rs 9,999(~$156) FOR 3GB+32GB, Rs 12999($203) for 4GB+64GB slated to go ob sale from 12th May 2018 in Dark Grey, Gold, and Rose Gold colour option. It will take on Lenovo k5 Note 2018.
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.9-inch HD+ full-screen bezel-less 18:9 aspect display with resolution (1440×720 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
Redmi Y2 is powered by a powerful 2.2GHz, Octa-core, Snapdragon 625 SoC with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 8.0 Oreo OS along with MIUI 9.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Redmi Y2 also sports a powerful Dual 12-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash mated with Sony IMX486 sensor and OmniVision OV12A10 sensor perfect for low light shooting and 16-MP rear camera with Samsung S5K5E8 for video calling and selfies power by a powerful 3080mAh battery with Quick charge 3.0. It measures 160.73×77.26×8.1mm and weight is 170 grams.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi pro 2 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.99-inch HD+ full-screen bezel-less 18:9 Ratio display with resolution (1440 ×720 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 64-bit 2.2GHz, Octa-core, Snapdragon 625 SoC
- RAM 3GB/4GB + ROM 32GB/64GB + up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 12-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony IMX486 sensor and OmniVision OV12A10 sensor
- Secondary Camera 16-MP with Samsung S5K5E8 for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3080mAh with Fast charging technology 3.0
- Dimension 160.73×77.26×8.1mm, weight 170 grams.
- Release date 8th June 2018
- Colours Dark Grey, Gold, and Rose Gold
- Rival Lenovo S5
- price in China approx. CNY 999 FOR 3GB+32GB, approx. CNY 1299 for 4GB+32GB, approx. CNY 1499 FOR 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Rs 9,999(~$156) FOR 3GB+32GB, Rs 12999($203) for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Y2 is the best budget phone for selfie lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.