Xiaomi Redmi Pro, the best smartphone of the year launched in China along with Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air. Xiaomi Redmi Pro launched in three variant, the 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM+Helio X20 variant at CNY 1,499, 3GB RAM + 64GB ROM+Helio X25 variant at CNY 1,699 and at CNY 1,999 (Approx. Rs. 20,000) for 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM+ Helio X25. If you are an India, than Xiaomi Redmi Pro will cost you approx Rs 11,999 for 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, Approx. Rs 13,999 for 3GB RAM + 64GB ROM, Approx. Rs 15,999 for 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM. According to report it will launch in Q4 will be available in Gold, Silver, and Dark Grey colour option.
The all new Xiaomi Redmi Pro is a metal-clad smartphone supports Finger print scanner, hybrid SIM slot Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano) 4G LTE, 3G, GSM/ EDGE, WCDMA, LTE FDD, and TD-LTE, USB Type C comes with a 5.5”-inch Full HD display with resolution(1080×1920) AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass crystal clear display perfect for multitasking.
To enhance your multitasking, It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. It comes with two different processor, 2.5GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X25 SoC / 2.3GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 SoC along with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB in-built memory and 128GB external memory offers huge space to store your data.
for shooting Xiaomi Redmi Pro sporting a 13-MegaPixel Primary camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, ƒ/2.2 aperture, 28mm wide angle lens, extra large 1.4ųm sensor and a 5 plastic lens and 5- megapixel rear camera with Samsung image sensor. It also includes a 5-mp front facing camera for selfies and video call. It’s packed with a powerful 4100mAh battery measures 151.5×76.2×8.15mm and weight only 174gm.
Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in India priced at Rs 9,999 with 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, Rs 11,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 5.5”-inch Full HD display with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass
- Android 6.0 Marshamllow OS
- 4GB RAM +126GB ROM
- Fastest Deca-core processor
- Dual rear Camera 13-MP + 5-MP
- Powerful 4050 mAh battery with enhanced battery life
- New Mi Sound Hi-Fi System with Dirac sound Technologies
- Finger print scanner
- USB Type C
Xiaomi Redmi Pro SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network 4GLTE/HSPA/GSM
- SIM Type Hybrid Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM)
- Display 5.5 ”-inch Full HD(1280×1920) display with AGC Dragontrail™ scratch-resistant glass
- Operating System Android 6.0 Marshamallow dubbed MIUI version 7
- Processor 2.5GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X25 SoC / 2.3GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 SoC
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB/128GB In-built Memory and 128GB external memory
- Dual Rear Camera 13-MP with Sony Image Sensor +5-MP Samsung Image sensor rear camera with 1.4ųm sensor and a 5 plastic lens, ƒ/2.2 aperture and
28mm wide angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera 5-MegaPixel
- GPS GPS+AGPS+GLONASS
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor and Electronic compass
- Battery 4050mAh Li-ion battery
- Dimension 151.5×76.2×8.15mm
- Weight 174gm
- Release date Q4 2016
- Availability Q4 2016
- Colours available in Gold, Grey, and Silver
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro Price in China CNY 1499 to CNY 1999
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro Price in India Approx. Rs 11,999 TO Approx. Rs 16,999
Read More About:-Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last I would like to say that the all new Xiaomi Redmi Pro is coming to please the Indians. What you think? Please open to give your view.