To attract the budget phone lovers, Xiaomi has launched all new Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime with 3100mAh battery launched in Indian market priced at Rs 8,490 in India which is available online through Amazon and Mi official website in White colour option while it’s predecessor Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is available in India at Rs 9,999. Xiaomi has recently launched it’s mid-range smartphone, Xiaomi Mi4i At Rs 12,999.While Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3 and Mi4c already launched in China but yet to be launch in India.
The all new Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime supporst Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA), 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a bigger 5.5-inch HD display with resolution(1280×720 Pixel) and gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination offers you crystal clear wide-angle view from every angle perfect for watching movies, playing games, reading e-books.
For superior multi-tasking Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime powered by a powerful 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8919) processor with 2GB RAM offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 4.4 KitKat OS along with MIUI 7.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store while 16GB internal Memory and 32GB Micro SD card slot offers you enough space to store your favorite data.
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime sporting a powerful 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 31,00mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever measures 154×78.7×9.4mm and weight 185gm.
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support, 4G LTE
- 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.5-inch HD display
- Stunning curved glass back cover
- Fastest 64-Bit Snapdragon 410 processor
- 13-MP rear camera with Sony CMOS sensors
- 5-MP for Selfies and video call
- 31,00mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Ambient noise reduction mic
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+WCDMA)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5.5-inch HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1280×720 Pixel) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS along with MIUI 7.0 on top.
- 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8919) processor
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 32GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3100mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Stand by time N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Dimension 154×78.7×9.4mm
- Weight 185gm
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime Release date 14th Dec 2015
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime Availability 15th 2015
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime Colours White
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime Rival Lenovo K3 Note, Micromax Canvas 5
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime Price in India Rs 8,490
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime is coming to win the hearts of budget phone lovers. What you think?Please be open to give your view.