To became the first choice of Indian, Chines smartphone giant Xiaomi launched all new Xiaomi Mi4i featuring 64-Bit Octa-core SoC, 13-MP +5-MP Camera on 23rd April 2015, at “Global Mi Phone phone premier” in New Delhi priced Rs 12,999 in India. Xiaomi Mi4i will go on sale from 30th April through Flipkart in Black, White, Orange, Light Blue, and Pink colour option. The pre registration begins on Thursday on Flipkart. Xiaomi also launched Xiaomi Mi Band in India today for Rs. 999 ($18).The all new Xiaomi Mi4i supports Dual-SIM with Dual Mode(GSM+WCDMA), 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS offers you a 5”-inch full-HD IPS Sharp JDI display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) with OGS Corning Concore runs on most advance Android Lollipop OS dubbed MIUI version 6 powered by a 64-Bit 1.7GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD card.
Xiaomi Mi4i sporting a huge 13-MP rear camera with dual-LED flash with Sony CMOS Sensor and 5-MP front facing camera packed with a powerful 3120mAh Li-ion battery with battery stamina Mode including innovative features like new Visual IVR feature and supports 6 Indian languages – Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, and Tamil.
Xiaomi Mi4i SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- Display 5”-inch full-HD IPS Sharp JDI display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) with OGS Corning Conco
- OS Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor 1.7GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- RAM 2GB + ROM 16GB + 64GB MicroSD card Slot
- Rear Camera 13-MP + Front Camera 5-MP
- Battery 3120 mAh Li-ion
- Battery life 15 days Normal use
- Xiaomi Mi4i Colours Black, White, Orange, Light Blue, and Pink
- Xiaomi Mi4i Rivals HTC Desire 626G+(Rs 16,990) and Lenovo P70(Rs 15,999).
- Xiaomi Mi4i Release date By 23rd April 2015
- Xiaomi Mi4i Availability 30th April 2015
- Xiaomi Mi4i Price in India Rs 12,999
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi4i is the best choice for mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be open to give your view.