Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launched in India at Rs 9,999 for 2GB+32GB, Rs 11,999 for Rs 3GB+32GB and Rs 13,999 for 4GB+64GB. Now it’s successor, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 leaked online listed on US certification site with full specifications, release date and price. According listing, Redmi Note 5 will launch by Q4 2017 will be priced approx. CNY 1199(approx. Rs 12,000) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM Variant and CNY 1499(approx Rs 15,000) for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. If you are an Indian it will cost you approx. Rs 11,999 for 3Gb+32GB, approx. Rs 14,999 for 4GB+64GB.
According to latest leaks, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 5 protection and full GFF lamination.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price, Release date, Specifications, features
Note 5 will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, Helio X25 chip processor/Snapdragon 660 SoC with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
It will also sport a powerful 16-MP+5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 12-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will power by a powerful 4000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
While it’s predecessor Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available in China priced at 899 Yuan( $155/Rs 9,999 in India) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172/ Rs 12,999 in India) for (3GB+32GB ROM).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS, USB Type C
- Finger print scanner
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 5 protection and full GFF lamination
- Fastest Octa-core+4GB RAM
- Latest Android Nougat OS
- 16-MP +5MP rear camera + 12-MP FRONT
- 4000mAh battery
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi 6X Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 5 protection
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 660 SoC
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 16-MP+5mp rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 12-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date Q4 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K8 Note
- price in China Approx. 1199 Yuan for (4GB RAM+32GB ROM) and 1499 Yuan for (4GB+64GB ROM)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 11,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM and Rs 14,999 for 4GB+64GB ROM
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is going to be a big hit like Xiaomi redmi Note 4 market. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.