Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime, the best gadget for mid-range buyers coming soon to please you along with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 . According to latest rumours are coming Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime will launch by Q1 2017 Priced Approx. 14,999 with 4GB RAM+64GB ROM in India and approx. CNY 1499 in China . It will counter Lenovo Vibe P1 and Upcoming Sony Xperia M6.
According to latest rumours upcoming , Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime will be Metal-clad smartphone will support Finger print Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 403 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime is powered by a powerful Octa-core, snapdragen 652 processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime will sport a powerful 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 41,00mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever. No offcial confirmation from Xiaomi so far.
Read more About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
While it’s predecessor Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available in China priced at 899 Yuan( $155/Approx. Rs 9,500 in India) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172/approx. Rs 10,999 in India) for (3GB+32GB ROM), Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime at CNY 999, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 at CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000) for 4G and CNY 799 (Approx. Rs.8,000) for 3G Variant. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime yet to be launch in India.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime EXPECTED FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS, USB Type C
- Finger print scanner
- 5.5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination
- Fastest Octa-core SoC+4GB RAM
- Latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 16-MP rear camera + 8-MP FRONT
- 41,00mAh Sony/ATL battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+LTE)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- Band GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100MHz, FDD LTE: 1800/2100/2600MHz
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 652
- RAM 4GB
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh Sony/ATL battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Release date Q1 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K4 Note
- Price in USA Approx. $155
- Price in China apptox. CNY 1499 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Price in India approx. Rs 14,999 with 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Prime is coming to please the mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.