Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launched in India at Rs 9,999 for 2GB+32GB, Rs 11,999 for Rs 3GB+32GB and Rs 13,999 for 4GB+64GB. nOW Xiaomi Redmi 5 spotted online listed on TEENA along with Redmi 5 Prime. According listing, Redmi 5 will launch by Q3 2017 will be priced approx. CNY 899(Rs 8,999) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM.
According to TEENA, Xiaomi Redmi 5 will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB come with a bigger 5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
It will be powered by a powerful Snapdragon 650 SoC with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Redmi 5 will also sport a powerful 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 5 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Body
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS, USB
- Finger print scanner
- 5-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 3 protection and full GFF lamination
- Fastest Octa-core+3GB RAM
- Latest Android Nougat OS
- 13-MP rear camera + 5-MP FRONT
- 40,00mAh battery
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 5 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 3 protection
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 650 SoC
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 32GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology
- Dimension 139.24 x 69.94 x 8.65mm
- Weight 150gm
- Release date Q3 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Lenovo K7
- price in China Approx. 899 Yuan for (3GB RAM+32GB ROM)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 8,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Prime Price, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi 5 is going to please the Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.