Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Mi 6 in China priced at CNY 2,499 (Approx. Rs. 23,500) for 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM, and CNY 2,899 (approx. Rs. 27,000) for 6GB RAM+ 128GB ROM. Now rumours are coming about an another variant called Xiaomi Mi Note 3, which will expected to be launch by Q3, 2017. It will cost you approx. Rs. CNY 2,699 for 6GB+64GB and approx CNY 29,999 for 8GB+128GB.
According to latest leaks, Xiaomi Mi Note 3 will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, 4G VoLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type C come with a bigger5.8 inch curved OLED display with (1920×1080 pixel) resolutions, 441 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 5 protection.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi 6 Launched, Price, Specifications, Availability
Mi Note 3 will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU clocked at 2.45 GHz with 6GB/8GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and 256GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience and will run on Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS along with upcoming MIUI 9.0 on top.
At the camera dept, Xiaomi Mi Note 3 will sport dual powerful 16-MP rear camera with f/2.4 aperture and dual-LED flash featured with OIS, PDAF, and four-axis anti-shake, Geo-tagging. While on the front a 8-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will be powered by a powerful 4900mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- Full Metallic Slim Body
- Ultrasonic Finger print scanner
- Latest Android Nougat OS
- Dual 16-MP rear camera
- 5.8-inch full-HD display with gorilla glass 5
- Fastest Octa-core 835 Soc
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 4,900mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.8-inch full-HD OLED display with (1920×1080 pixel) resolutions
- Primary Camera Dual 16-MP rear camera with f/2.4 aperture and dual-LED flash
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfies and video calling
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS along with MIUI 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 835 SoC
- RAM 6GB/8GB
- Memory 64GB/128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4,900 mAh
- Release date Q3, 2017
- Availability Q3, 2017
- Colours N/A
- Dimensions N/A
- Weights N/A
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Price in China CNY 2,699 for 6GB+64GB and CNY 29,999 for 8GB+128GB
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Price in India approx. Rs. 27,000 for 6GB+64GB and approx Rs. 30,000 for 8GB+128GB
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is going to be a big hit like its predecessor Mi Note 2 in the market. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.