Lenovo hints to launch its upcoming budget smartphone Moto C and Moto C Plus. According to latest leaks and reports, Moto C Plus will come with 2GB RAM, Fingerprint Scanner and cost you approx. Rs. 6,499. It expected to be availably by Q3, 2017. Lenovo also going to launch its 4th Generation Moto E4 and E4 Plus.
Motorola Moto C Plus will also support Dual-SIM(4G+3G),Micro SIM, 4GLTE, Wi-fI, Bluetooth come with a same 5-inch HD display with resolution (1280×720 pixels), 403 pixels.
Motorola Moto C Plus will be powered by a powerful 64 bit, Octa-core, unspecified processor clocked at 1.1 GHz with 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and 64GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience.and run on Android 7.0 Noougat OS.
Read More About:- Moto C Price in India, Release Date, Specifications
Motorola Moto C Plus will sport a powerful 8-MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, autofocus and dual-LED flash perfect for low light shooting and a 2-MP rear camera with front fllash for video calling and selfies will be powered by a huge 4000mAh battery.
Motorola Moto C Plus FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS
- 5.0-inch HD display (1280×720 pixels)
- Fastest Octa-core, 64-bit processor clocked at 1.1 GHz
- 2GB RAM+16GB ROM
- Latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 8-MP rear camera + 2-MP FRONT
- powerful 4000mAh battery
Motorola Moto C Specifications:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(GSM+LTE)
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA)
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 5-inch HD display with resolution(1280×720) resolution
- 64-bit, Octa-core, unspecified processor clocked at 1.1 GHz
- Primary Camera 8-MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash
- Secondary Camera 2-MP for selfies and video calling
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 64GB via MicroSD card
- Battery 5,000mAh battery
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours N/A
- Release date Q3 2017
- Moto C Plus Price in India Approx Rs 6,499
At last few honest word, Moto C Plus will be the best budget smartphone with good battery backup. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.