Xiaomi Mi Note 3, the best alternative for high-end smartphone with Snapdragon 860 & 6 GB RAM launched in China in three variant priced at 2499 Yuan ($384) for 6GB RAM+64 GB ROM), Yuan 2899 ($445) for 6GB RAM+128GB ROM -BLACK) and 2999 ($460) (6GB RAM+128GB ROM — BLUE). Xiaomi has recently launched Mi Mix 2, Max 2, Redmi Note 5A.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 supports Dual-SIM (Nano SIM), 4G VoLTE, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, NFC, IR port, under-glass fingerprint, stereo speakers, USB Type-C, improved face unlock, and AI beautify algorithm bears a 5.5 -inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1920×1020 pixels), 18:9 display with a pixel density of 403ppi with reading Mode.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Price, Full Specifications
Note 3 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC with 6GB RAM respectively. It runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) out of the box. It’s packed with 64GB/128GB Internal memory with 128GB expandable memory measures 151.8×75.5×7.7mm and weight 185gm.
Mi Note 3 spoting a Dual 12MP rear camera, laser autofocus, OIS, and PDAF, auto Focus Rear camera with Sony IMX378 sensor featured with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR. On the front it offers you a 16-MP Noise less camera with 2μm sensor for video calling and selfies. It’s powered by a 3500 mAh Li-Po battery with Fast charging technology.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Specifications:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, BDS, NFC
- Latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 5.5 -inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1920×1020 pixels), 18:9 display with a pixel density of 403ppi and reading Mode.
- Octa-core Snapdragon 660 SoC
- 6GB RAM + 64GB/128GB ROM
- Dual 12-MP Rear Camera with Sony IMX378 sensor
- 16-MP front Camera for Noiseless selfies with 2μm sensor
- accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, digital compass, gyroscope, and ultrasonic proximity sensor
- 3500 mAh battery with Fast Charging feature
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Colours Black and White
- Weight 185gm
- Dimension 151.8×75.5×7.7mm
- Release date in India Oct. 2017
- Price in China 2499 Yuan ($384) for 6GB RAM+64 GB ROM), Yuan 2899 ($445) for 6GB RAM+128GB ROM -BLACK) and 2999 ($460) (6GB RAM+128GB ROM — BLUE)
- Price in India approx. Rs 25,000 for 6GB RAM+64GB, approx. Rs 29,000 for 6GB+128GB + Black, Approx. Rs 30,000 for 6GB+128GB+ Blue
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi pro 2 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest words, Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is the best alternative for high-end smartphone. What you think? Please be open to give your view.