Xiaomi has launched the successor of Xiaomi Mi Max (Rs 14,999) as Xiaomi Mi Max Prime featuring Snapdragon 652 processor, 4GB of RAM and 128GB ROM At Rs 19,999. It will go on sale from 17th Oct. through Mi.com.
The all new Xiaomi Mi Max Prime supports Dual-SIM (Nano SIM), 4GLTE, 3G, NFC, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, USB type C, and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 6.4 -inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1440 x 2560 pixels) with 5 finger gesture support at 459PPi packed with Gorilla Glass 4 offers you scratchproof and break-proof resistance.
It comes with two processor, 1.8GHz, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor runs on Google’s most advance Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS with 4GB RAM. It has 128GB Internal memory and 128GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking and numerous storing of Apps.
Mi Max Prime sporting a 16-MP auto Focus camera with Dual-tone LED flash focus features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR shooting videos at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps. On the front it will offer you a 5-MP camera best for video calling and selfies powered by a 4850mAh Li-Po battery with Fast charging technology. It’s dimension is 173.1×88.3×7.5mm and weight 203gm.
Mi Max Prime is almost identical to Mi Max the difference is only Snapdragon 652 processor, 4GB of RAM and 128GB ROM.
Read More About:- Mi MAX Price in India, Review, Specifications, Features
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, BDS, NFC
- Bigger 6.4 inch Full HD IPS Display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor
- Latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16-MP Rear Camera
- 5-MP front Camera for selfies
- 4850mAh battery with Fast Charging feature
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- 4G LTE LTE 2100, LTE 800, LTE 1800, LTE 2600
- 3G HSDPA 850, HSDPA 900, HSDPA 1900,HSDPA 2100
- 2G GSM 850, GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900
- Dual-SIM(Nano SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 6.4-inch Full HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) display with a pixel density of 459ppi
- OS Google Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Processor 1.8GHz, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor
- RAM 4GB
- MEMORY 128GB
- Primary Camera 16-MP Camera with dual-tone LED flash
- Camera features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfie’s
- Sensor Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- NFC, GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 4850 mAh with fast Charging
- Weight 203gm
- Dimension 173.1×88.3×7.5mm
- Colours Dark Grey, Gold, and Silver
- Release date 10th Oct. 2016
- Availability 17th Oct. 2016
- Price in India Rs. 19,999
Read More About:- Lenovo PHAB Price in India, Review, Specifications, Features
At last few honest words, Xiaomi Mi Max Prime is the best gadget for Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view.