Xiaomi has rocked the world market after launching, it’s 2-in-1 gadget, Xiaomi Mi Max on May 10nth in Beijing China in three models, at CNY 1499 with hexa-core Snapdragon 650, 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM , CNY 1,699 with octa-core Snapdragon 652+ 3GB RAM+ 64GB, CNY 1,999 with octa-core Snapdragon 650+ 4GB RAM+ 128GB. It will give stiff competition Lenovo PHAB and iPad mini. Xiaomi Mi Max now launched in India priced at Rs 14,999 slated to go on sale from tomorrow.
The all new Xiaomi Mi Max spots similar design as its predecessor Xiaomi Mi 5supports Dual-SIM (Nano SIM), 4GLTE, 3G, NFC, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, USB type C, and Bluetooth comes with a bigger 6.4 -inch Full HD IPS display with resolution (1440 x 2560 pixels) with 5 finger gesture support at 459PPi packed with Gorilla Glass 4 offers you scratchproof and break-proof resistance.
Xiaomi Mi Max comes with two processor, 1.8GHz, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor/1.8GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 650 processor and runs on Google’s most advance Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS with 3GB/4GB RAM. It has 32GB/64GB/128GB Internal memory and 128GB expandable memory promising blazing multi-tasking and numerous storing of Apps.
Xiaomi Mi Max sporting a 16-MP auto Focus camera with Dual-tone LED flash focus features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR shooting videos at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps. On the front it will offer you a 5-MP camera best for video calling and selfies. Its rumoured to have a massive 4850mAh Li-Po battery with Fast charging technology. It’s dimension is 173.1×88.3×7.5mm and weight 203gm.
Read More About:- Mi Pad Price in India, Review, Specifications, Features
Xiaomi Mi Max KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM Support with 4GLTE, 3G, BDS, NFC
- Bigger 6.4 inch Full HD IPS Display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor
- Latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16-MP Rear Camera
- 5-MP front Camera for selfies
- 4850mAh battery with Fast Charging feature
Xiaomi Mi Max SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network GPRS, EDGE, HSPA+, LTE
- 4G LTE LTE 2100, LTE 800, LTE 1800, LTE 2600
- 3G HSDPA 850, HSDPA 900, HSDPA 1900,HSDPA 2100
- 2G GSM 850, GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900
- Dual-SIM(Nano SIM) With Dual-standby
- Display 6.4-inch Full HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) display with a pixel density of 459ppi
- OS Google Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Processor 1.8GHz, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor/1.8GHz hexa-core Snapdragon 650 processor
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- MEMORY 32GB/64GB/128GB
- Primary Camera 16-MP Camera with dual-tone LED flash
- Camera features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for video calling and Selfie’s
- Sensor Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- NFC, GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS and FM Radio
- Battery Li-Ion 4850 mAh with fast Charging
- Weight 203gm
- Dimension 173.1×88.3×7.5mm
- Colours Dark Grey, Gold, and Silver
- Release date 10th May 2016
- Availability Q2, 2016
- Price in China CNY 1499 to CNY 1999
- Price in USA $230 to $307
- Price in India Rs. 14,999
Read More About:- Lenovo PHAB Price in India, Review, Specifications, Features
At last few honest words, Xiaomi Mi Max is the best gadget for multitasking. What you think? Please be open to give your view.