Xiaomi Mi A3, company’s first Triple rear camera Android One smartphone all set to launch on 17nth uly 2019 priced between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 in three models and three clours option. Xaiomi Mi A2 is available in India at Rs 9,999 for 4GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB at Rs 15,999.
Xiaomi Mi A3 supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.39-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×2240 pixels), 501 pixels per inch.
A3 will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2.2 GHz, Snapdragon 710 SoC with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot will run on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
Mi A3 will sport a powerful Triple rear 48-MP+8MP+2MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 32-MP front camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 4030mAh battery with Quick charge 4.0.
Read More About :- Xiaomi Mi A3 Price, Review, Specifications
Xiaomi Mi A3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×2280 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core,Snapdragon 710 SoC
- RAM 4GB/6GB + 64GB/128GB Internal Memory + up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Triple Camera 48-MP+8MP +2MP + Front Camera 32-MP for selfies
- Battery 4030mAh with Fast charging technology 4.0
- Dimension 156.8×74.5×8.67 mm +179gm weight
- Release date 17nth July 2019
- Colours black, rose gold, white, blue, red, pink, gray, and silver
- Rival Oppo Samsung Galaxy M90
- price in China Between CNY 1499 TO 1999
- Price in India Between Rs 14,999 Rs 17,999
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi A3 coming to rock and rule the budget smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates