Xiaomi Mi A2, The best budget smartphone with Snapdragon 660, Bezel less display, 20MP front camera launched on 24th July priced at 349 euros (~$408) (approx Rs 20,000) FOR 6GB+128GB, 279 euros (~$326)(approx. Rs 18,000) FOR 4GB+64GB, 249 euros (~$291)(approx. Rs 16,000) FOR 4GB+32GB While A2 Lite launched at at 179 euros (~$209) for 3GB+32GB and 229 euros (~$268) FOR 4GB+64GB. Mi A2 and A2 Lite will launch in India soon priced under Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000.
Xiaomi Mi A2 supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.9-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
A2 is powered by a powerful Octa-core, 2.2 GHz, Snapdragon 660 SoC with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 8.1 Oreo OS along with MIUI 9.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Mi A2 also sports a powerful Dual rear 12-MP+20MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 20-MP front camera for video calling and selfies powered by a powerful 3010mAh battery with Quick charge 3.0.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi pro 2 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Mi A2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.9-inch Full HD+ full-screen bezel-less 18:9 display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch.
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 64-bit Octa-core, 2.2GHz Snapdragon 660 SoC
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- Memory 64GB/128GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 12-MP+20MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 20-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3010mAh with Fast charging technology 3.0
- Release date 24th July 2018
- Colours black, rose gold, white, blue, red, pink, gray, and silver
- Rival Oppo R11
- price in Europe at 349 euros (~$408) (approx Rs 20,000) FOR 6GB+128GB, 279 euros (~$326)(approx. Rs 18,000) FOR 4GB+64GB, 249 euros (~$291)(approx. Rs 16,000) FOR 4GB+32GB
- price in China CNY 1999 (approx Rs 20,000) FOR 6GB+128GB, CNY 1799(approx. Rs 18,000) FOR 6GB+64GB, CNY 1599(approx. Rs 16,000) FOR 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 19,999 FOR 6GB+128GB, Rs 17999 FOR 4GB+64GB, approx. Rs 16,000 for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi A2 is coming to take on it’s rivals. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates