Mi 9 Pro 5G and Mi Mix Alpha 5G smartphone with powerful snapdragon 855+ SoC processor launched in China coming soon to India. Mi 9 Pro launched starting price at 3,699 Yuan (~$520) for 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage and top model at 4,299 Yuan (`$665) for 12 GB RAM + 512 GB storage in Dream White and Titanium Black colour option. While Mi Mix Alpha 5G launched at CNY 19999 in China for 12GB+512GB. This handset reported to launch in India this Diwali priced between Rs 25,000 to Rs 40,000.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 6.39-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED panel (1080×2340 pixels) Notchless display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and 93.4 percent screen-to-body ratio supported by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top , 501 pixels per inch.
Mi 9 Pro 5G is powered by a powerful Octa-core, Snapdragon 855+ SoC with 8GB/12GB RAM, 128GB/256GB/512GB ROM will run on Android Pie 9.0 OS along with MIUI 10 on top.
This Mi smartphone comes with 48MP Sony IMX586 +12MP telephoto + 16MP ultrawide triple camera setup for shooting and 20MP front selfie camera powered by a powerful 4000mAh battery with 30 watt fast charging . It’s dimension is 157.21 x 74.64 x 8.54mm and weight 196gm.
Mi 9 Pro MODELS AND PRICING:-
- 3,699 Yuan (approx. Rs 35000) for 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage
- 3,799 Yuan (Approx. Rs 38,000) for 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage
- 4,099 Yuan (~approx. Rs 40,000) for 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage
- 4,299 Yuan (approx. Rs 43,000) for 12 GB RAM + 512 GB storage
Mi 9 Pro 5G Features :-
- 6.39”- Full HD+ Notch less Super AMOLED Display, Gorilla Glass 5
- Snapdragon 855+ SoC
- 12GB RAM+512GB ROM
- Android Pie
- Triple rear Camera 48MP+12-MP+16MP
- 20MP Selfie Camera
- Display Finger Print scanner, Face ID and USB Type C
- powerful 4000mAh battery with Fast Charging
Read More About :- Xiaomi Mi A3 Price, Review, Specifications
Mi 9 Pro 5G SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 6.39-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED panel (1080×2340 pixels) Notchless display with with dot notch , a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top , 501 pixels per inch.
- Android Pie 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 855+ SoC
- RAM 8GB/12GB
- Memory 128GB/256GB/512 Internal Memory no Micro SD card slot
- Triple Rear Camera 48MP Sony IMX586 +12MP telephoto + 16MP ultrawide triple camera setup
- Secondary Camera 20-MP Pop up selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology 4.0
- Dimension 157.21 x 74.64 x 8.54mm
- Weight 196gm
- Release date Q4 2019
- Colours Dream White and Titanium Black
- Rival Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone 9, OnePlus 7
- Price in China 3,699 Yuan (~$520) for 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage , 3,799 Yuan (~$555) for 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage , 4,099 Yuan (~$576) for 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage , 4,299 Yuan (`$665) for 12 GB RAM + 512 GB storage
- Price in India Approx. Rs 24,999 for 8GB RAM + 128GB , Rs 27, 999 for 8GB RAM + 256GB, Rs 29, 999 for 12GB RAM + 256GB. Rs 34,999 for 12GB RAM+512GB ROM.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G coming to please the Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view and stay tuned for more updates.