Xiaomi Mi 6X code named “Xiaomi Jason” mid-range smartphone listed on GFXBench bench marking site featuring Snapdragon 660 SoC with 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM. It will launch This August carrying price tag around ¥1999 (~$295). If you are an India it will cost you approx. Rs 20,000. Xaiomi Redmi 5A, Xiaomi Mi 7, Xiaomi Redmi 5A, Xiaomi Redmi 5, Mi Mix 2, Redmi Pro 2 also leaked online coming soon.
According to GFXBench listing, Xiaomi Jason” aka Xiaomi Mi 6C will support Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.1-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
It will be powered by a powerful Octa-core, Snapdragon 660 SoC with 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
Mi 6C will also sport a powerful 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will power by a powerful 4100mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi pro 2 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 6C Aka Jason SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.1-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 4 protection
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 660 SoC
- RAM 6GB
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 4100mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date August 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Oppo R11
- price in China APPROX. ¥1999 (~$295)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 19,999
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi 6C is coming to won the hearts of smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.