Good news for mid-range buyers, Xiaomi all set to launch it’s best mid-range smartphone, Xiaomi Mi 5X featuring with Snapdragon 625, 4GB RAM, Dual Rear camera. This New handset from new “x” series launched on July 26th priced at 1,499 Yuan (~$296). While in India it expected to launch by Diwali Oct/Nov. priced approx. Rs 15,000. It will counter Lenovo MOTO M2, MOTO X4.
Xiaomi Mi 5X supports Fingerprint Scanner, Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM, 4GLTE, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth, USB Type C come with a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD 2D glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels), 401 pixels per inch and gorilla glass 4 protection and full GFF lamination.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Mi 5X is powered by a powerful Octa-core, Snapdragon 625 SoC with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and 128GB MicroSD card slot offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces, colors and textures and run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 9.0 on top which allows you to enjoy millions of apps from Google play store.
5X also sporting a powerful Dual 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash, 5x optical zoom and Sony CMOS sensors(Sony IMX214 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and 5-MP rear camera for video calling and selfies will power by a powerful 3080mAh battery with sophisticated power management technology offers you the longest battery life ever.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi pro 2 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 5X SPECIFICATIONS:-
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.5-inch full-HD 2D Glass display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and gorilla glass 4 protection
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS along with MIUI 9.0
- 64-bit Octa-core, Snapdragon 625 SoC
- RAM 4GB + Memory 64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera Dual 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors, 5x optical zoom
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfies and video calling
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3080mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date 26th July 2017
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- Rival Oppo R11
- price in China 1,499 Yuan (~$296)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 14,999
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price in India, Release date, Specifications
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Mi 5X is the all-in-one gadget in mid range price. What you think? Please be open to give your view ans stay tuned for more updates.