Xiaomi’s latest mid-range smartphone, Xiaomi Meri with 3GB RAM+64GB ROM leaked online listed on AnTuTu, Geekbench benchmark which might be known as Xiaomi Mi5C. According to leaks, Meri will launch in Q4 will be priced approx. Rs 20,000 for 3GB RAM+64GB ROM. Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Mi5S and Xiaomi Mi5S Plus in China soon going to launch in India.
Chines website claims that upcoming Xiaomi Meri will support Dual-SIM (Micro SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, Finger Print scanner and GPS. It will offers you a 5.5”-inch full-HD IPS Sharp JDI display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) with OGS Corning Concore, 530 ppi and new Edge Touch Technology delivers stunning color consistency.
It will run on most advance Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS dubbed MIUI version 7 powered by a 64-Bit 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU and 3GB RAM gives immersive game environments and reducing power usage and heat allows you to enjoy millions of apps through Google play store. While 64GB Internal Memory (no confirmation about MicroSD Card slot).
Meri will sport a huge 16-MP rear camera with dual-LED flash with Sony CMOS Sensor, with f/2.0 aperture and 5 element lens, two-tone flash, with a cold white LED and a warm yellow LED perfect for low light photography and 8-MP front facing camera with with f/1.8 aperture and 80 degrees wide angle lens perfect for clicking selfies and video calling. Xiaomi Mi5C will be powered by a powerful 3500mAh Li-ion battery with Quick charge features.
Xiaomi has also launched Xiaomi Mi4C in China on 22nd Sept. 2015 priced at CNY 1,299 for 2GB RAM+ 16GB ROM while 3GB RAM+32GB ROM for CNY 1,499 but not yet launched in India.
Know More About:-Xiaomi Mi4C Price in India, Release date, Specifications, Features
Xiaomi Meri SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK GSM, HSPA, LTE
- SIM Type Dual-SIM (Micro SIM)
- Display 5.5”-inch full-HD IPS Sharp JDI display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) with OGS Corning Concore
- OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Processor 64-Bit 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- RAM 3GB
- Memory 64GB Internal Memory no confirmation about MicroSD Card slot.
- Rear Camera 16-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Front Camera 5-MP
- Battery 3500 mAh Li-ion
- Colours Silver and Gold
- Release date in India Q4 2016
- Availability By Q4 2016
- Price in China CNY 19,99(3GB RAM+64GB ROM)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 19,999(3GB RAM+84GB ROM)
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Meri coming to won the hearts of mid-range smartphone. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.