Xiaomi recently launched all new Xiaomi Mi4i in Indian at Rs 12,999 and going to launch it’s successor Xiaomi Libra expected to be known as Xiaomi Mi4S will priced between 1,299 Yuan and 1,499 Yuan in China. According to leaks, Xiaomi Libra featuring 64-Bit Snapdragon 810 processor, 5”-inch Full HD sapphire glass display, 13-MP+5-MP Camera will launch on 16th July priced between Rs 12,000 to Rs 15,000 in India . Leaks also claims that Xiaomi will also launch Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro and Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, Xiaomi H3Y in July and Xiaomi Mi5, Xiaomi Mi5 Plus in November.
According to latest leaks, Xiaomi Libra will support Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA), 4G LTE offer you a 5”-inch full-HD sapphire glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3 technology for stunning 180-degrees of wide-angle viewing – perfect for watching videos with friends.
Xiaomi Libra will run on most advance Android 5.1 Lollipop OS dubbed MIUI version 6 powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 810 processor clocked at 1.44GHz with 2GB RAM giving you blazing multi-tasking experience while 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card will help you to store your favourite movies, songs, apps and games.
Xiaomi Libra is coming to replace your camera because it’s combines dual- powerful camera which includes 13-MP rear OIS camera with with Sony CMOS Sensor and 5-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and making video calling. Great thing about Xiaomi Libra will be powered by a powerful 3500mAh Li-ion battery with battery stamina Mode will offers connectivity through 3G, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and GPS including innovative features like heart rate monitor and fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi Libra EXPECTED FEATURES:-
- 4G LTE with NFC
- Dual-SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- 64-Bit Snapdragon 810 processor
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Bigger 5”inch full-HD sapphire glass display with Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3 technology
- 13-MP Rear OIS camera with Sony CMOS Sensor
- 5-MP front Camera for Selfies and video call
- Powerful 3500 mAh battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Heart rate monitor
- Fingerprint sensor
Xiaomi Libra EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G/3G
- SIM Type Dual- SIM with Dual-Mode(GSM+WCDMA)
- Display 5”-inch full-HD sapphire glass display with resolution (1080×1920 pixels) and a pixel density of 441ppi with Corning’s Gorilla Glass technology
- OS Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor 64- Bit Snapdragon 810 processor clocked at 1.44GHz
- RAM 2GB
- Memory 16GB Internal Memory 128GB External Memory Via MicroSD card
- Rear Camera 13-MP rear OIS camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- Front Camera 5-MP for selfies and video call
- Sensor Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- Battery 3500 mAh Li-ion
- Stand by time n/a
- Dimension n/a
- Weight n/a
- Xiaomi Libra Colours n/a
- Xiaomi Libra Release date 16th July 2015
- Xiaomi Libra Price in India Approx. Rs 15,000
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Libra is coming to please the mid-range lovers. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.