Samsung Galaxy On9 spotted online reported to launch in Q4 2019 feturing Triple Rear camera, Snapdragon 660 priced Approx. Rs 17,000 for 4GB+64GB, Approx. Rs 20,000 for 6GB+64GB. This handset will counter Xiaomi Mi A3.
Samsung has launched it’s best Budget smartphone, Galaxy On8 priced at Rs. 15,900. Other on series smartphone, Samsung galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro is available in India for Rs 8,690 and Rs 10,690 respectively.
Latet leaks and rumors claims that upcoming Samsung Galaxy On9 will be metal-clad smartphone will support Dual-SIM(Micro SIM+Nano SIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG. It will offer a 6”-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 18:9 Ratio display with (1,920 x 1,080) pixels resolutions, 501 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
New On9 will run on latest Android 9.0 Pie and powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor clubbed with 4GB/6GB RAM+ 64GB inbuilt memory and 256GB expandable memory via Micro SD card slot.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy On8 Price in India, Review, Specifications, features
Upcoming Galaxy On9 will featur a powerful triple rear camera 16-MP+13MP+5MP with dual-tone Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus) perfect for low light photography and a 16-MP front facing camera for clicking selfies and making video call packed with a 3,500 mAh li-on battery.
New Galaxy On9 FEATURES:-
- Latest Android Pie
- Octa-core processor+6GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Bigger 6 ”-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 18:9 Ratio display
- Triple Rear Camera 16-MP+13-MP+5MP
- 16MP selfie camera with LED flash
- Finger Print Scanner
- Powerful 3500mAh Battery with quick charge
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro Price in India, Review, Specifications, features
Samsung Galaxy On9 Leaked SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G /3G/2G
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- SIM type Dual SIM (Micro + Nano) with Dual-Stand by
- OS Android 9.0 Pie
- Display 6”-inch Full HD (1,920 x 1,080) Super AMOLED 18:9 Ratio display, 401ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
- 64-bit, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor clocked at 1.9GHz
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- ROM 64GB Internal memory + MicroSD card Slot up to 256GB
- Rear Camera 16-MP+13MP+5MP with dual-Led flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus)
- Front Camera 16-MP for video calling and selfie
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer, RGB light, Gesture, IR Sensor, Finger Print Scanner
- 3500 mAh non-removable battery with Battery stamina Mode
- Colours Black and Gold
- Rival Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Release date Q4 2019
- Availability Q4 2019
- Price in India Approx. Rs 17,000 for 4GB+64GB, Approx. Rs 20,000 fro 6GB+64GB
At last few honest word from my heart that Samsung Galaxy On9 coming to rule the budget phone market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.